• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Music xray

akasha24

This is a site that pays you to listen to music for 30 seconds. You get paid 10 cents per song and you are able to cash out once you receive $20. Make sure you fill out your profile correctly in order to get more songs sent to your inbox. Check 5 boxes for your favorite genres and add 10 of your favorite artist to your profile.

I came to know about this site through other online forum. I don't have personal experience with this site, but some of my online friends have said they have been paid by this site. However, many users complain that songs are not much available and it is difficult to reach cash out threshold. If there are no songs available how can we make money?

I also heard about Music X-ray in another online forum and joined them around five months back. Till now I have not received a single mail from them with music to listen. The program and pay rate seem very attractive to me. But what is the use of money which we cannot earn. I think this is only for certain countries and they are not so interested in third world countries. In that case they should have clearly mentioned it in their FAQ.

I doubt how they will be getting a revenue from this business to run the show by paying such a good rate to listen music. Just curious to know.

This sounds good to me since I am a big music fan and enthusiast. I write music reviews on my blog so I think this one will work for me. Thanks for the tips too. Some users I heard are not getting some songs, perhaps due to lack of information on their account.

I am a member of this site, but never got to hear anything. A couple of chances do come, but they are sparse in nature.
Any site is good if there is no dearth of earning opportunities, be it have a lower rate. Music x-ray may perhaps be a legit site, but for the time being I have kept it out of my checklist as I have little time to spare on it.

I have heard of this site before as a few people a have said the same in that there's very rarely much to listen to on there.

For what they are paying per song, it's also going to take you quite a while to earn enough to cash out, and that's another reason I'd be hesitant to join.

akasha24

This sounds good to me since I am a big music fan and enthusiast. I write music reviews on my blog so I think this one will work for me. Thanks for the tips too. Some users I heard are not getting some songs, perhaps due to lack of information on their account.
The good thing about this site is that you do not have to write a review, you just get songs to listen to for 30 seconds in your inbox, you listen to each one and get paid. There's another site called slice the pie, but that is where you have to write reviews if I remember correctly, so this is what I love about Music Xray, it doesn't require you to do that.

jb23k

I've used this site before but haven't made any money. Some people have made money with this, and some haven't. There are times when you won't get any songs for months. I think there may be better ways to make money online. I think it may be that people aren't submitting songs as much as they used to.

sounds attractive, i love listening to music, actually i have an account at slice the pie. however, haven't checked there for sometime as the music is rarely available. i will definately check this site out.

deepa

I like listening to music. I am a member of this site and though there are not many oppurtunities to make money in the site, we still get to listen to music by new bands and solo singers. We can also promote the singers by sharing on social media.

They stopped sending me songs because they prioritize American members too much. The only way for me to do well in this site is to go to the United States. My uncle is offering me to go to the US and petition me there because he wanted an apprentice as a butcher because none of his sons wants to continue his meat business and he wanted me as an apprentice. I have a white collar job in my country but butchers in the US makes more money than an office guy in my country. If I will accept his offer maybe I will be able to earn decently with Music X ray and be able to on those US only sites but I don't think In have the guts to kill animals so there is a hesitation.

The good thing about this site is that you do not have to write a review, you just get songs to listen to for 30 seconds in your inbox, you listen to each one and get paid. There's another site called slice the pie, but that is where you have to write reviews if I remember correctly, so this is what I love about Music Xray, it doesn't require you to do that.
Sounds like better than Slice the Pie. But are you going to give ratings of the songs you listened to? I am thinking though that the issue will be my country. Slice the Pie don't work in my country. I might go and check it first.

I am not from America. This site does allow foreigners to join but they wont be able to get enough songs to get paid. I really dont know why I still log in to this site on a daily basis when I am not getting any songs that I can listen to. I heard 30 US dollars a day is possible to Americans.

I am not from America. This site does allow foreigners to join but they wont be able to get enough songs to get paid. I really dont know why I still log in to this site on a daily basis when I am not getting any songs that I can listen to. I heard 30 US dollars a day is possible to Americans.
So it does mean that they prioritize Americans. It's understandable since US is the the biggest market for music. However, I think they should also consider international users because musicians can earn internationally too.

Yes they prioritize Americans because majority of Americans does online shopping. I don't think they will prioritize Asians because most Asians are not into online shopping and most digital goods seller associate us with Piracy. Slice the Pie use to be international too but at least they save international members from the misery of not earning while being allowed to join.

Most sites like this are based upon states in the US or Europe I tired sign up to one and it said its not available for my country, I don't know how hard it is to just listen to music and give my feedback.

Yes they prioritize Americans because majority of Americans does online shopping. I don't think they will prioritize Asians because most Asians are not into online shopping and most digital goods seller associate us with Piracy. Slice the Pie use to be international too but at least they save international members from the misery of not earning while being allowed to join.
Are you Asian too? I do feel you with that. Sadly, even our government aren't doing anything to stop piracy. Apparently, cops are even buying pirated CDs or DVDs as I saw some of them once when I passed by in that place. Even when piracy was stopped though, there are some sites or programs by which you can download YouTube videos or songs into mp3 file.

With regards to Slice the Pie, I asked them once when they are accepting users from our country, which is Philippines, they just responded "no" but hoping to accept them in the future.

Yup I am Asian so I know your pain. We are the least prioritized people in Ptc's, Surveys and other online earning sites. Thanks to our region being involved in piracy and not having enough online shoppers. Well you can be accepted in Slice the pie by migrating to the US. :D I wonder if they accept Canadians, I am being petitioned to move to Canada. I wonder if Canadian members are treated better by music X-ray.

I use to be a member in Slice the Pie but one day they did that major change that ruined everything.

Yup I am Asian so I know your pain. We are the least prioritized people in Ptc's, Surveys and other online earning sites. Thanks to our region being involved in piracy and not having enough online shoppers. Well you can be accepted in Slice the pie by migrating to the US. :D I wonder if they accept Canadians, I am being petitioned to move to Canada. I wonder if Canadian members are treated better by music X-ray.

I use to be a member in Slice the Pie but one day they did that major change that ruined everything.
Glad and sad to know that it's not only Nigeria that is suffering from large scams and piracy on the internet.

For anyone who is interested, I have been using MusicXray for years and at the beginning, it sent out quite a few opportunities to earn money. However, the frequency gradually decreased and at the time of writing this, I have received zero songs to listen to for months which means zero earnings. I am currently stuck at $10+ which is only half of what is required for a cashout.

Top Bottom