• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Hello Guest, We changed our domain name from aweb.hosting to WebHostingSupportForum.com. All users from aweb.hosting can use the same login credentials to login to our new forum.

Microworkers

Hello guys! Do you know Microworkers? It's a "get paid to" kind of site where you can earn easily 20bucks a month spending 30minutes daily doing very small task like viewing videos, visiting sites! Share your opinions or other sites like this one :p

I use to be a member of this site and I was earning 5 US dollars a month. I remember there are people there who paid me to like their YouTube video. The earning here is very passive but it is much better than PTC because you know that you will receive your money once you cashed out. The site does pay but it is very low paying based on my own personal experience. This is one of the first sites I joined when am new to earning online.

I use to be a member of this site and I was earning 5 US dollars a month. I remember there are people there who paid me to like their YouTube video. The earning here is very passive but it is much better than PTC because you know that you will receive your money once you cashed out. The site does pay but it is very low paying based on my own personal experience. This is one of the first sites I joined when am new to earning online.
You have to search for the best jobs, for example, yesterday I won 70cent in less than 10 minutes! All you did were the 5 to 10 cents jobs? Yes they are good if you do more than 5 at the same time (in less than 10 minutes) because if you don't it's not worth doing them, unless you are very desperate for money.

Give them another try, it's a very good site were you can earn around 20USD a month easily :)

I am quite impatient with sites like those as the payout is really slow. Add to that the fact that you cannot view ads on your phone and would need a laptop. It is really a hassle for me to have to open up a laptop. Any other sites that does not require a laptop that you know of?

I'm on this site, and I still haven't been able to figure out how to use it. When I log on all I see is nothing. There is nothing that I could do for a job. Which is why I decided that it wasn't worth my time. I just figured it was one of the sites that use to be big, and now it isn't. But, seeing that other people are using it, it must be a pretty good site. I'm sure that I'm just using it wrong. I have done that with a lot of sites that I tried.

I have never heard of this site before, but because you mentioned it I will be checking it out and see if it is something that I can do. It sounds interesting, but the pay seems low. I will check it out, but I probably will not even sign up for it. It seems like it's a site like Amazon mturk. I think that mturk pays more though

I'm on this site, and I still haven't been able to figure out how to use it. When I log on all I see is nothing. There is nothing that I could do for a job. Which is why I decided that it wasn't worth my time. I just figured it was one of the sites that use to be big, and now it isn't. But, seeing that other people are using it, it must be a pretty good site. I'm sure that I'm just using it wrong. I have done that with a lot of sites that I tried.
I'm making around 15 to 20 USD a month with this site, how can you not see jobs there? Are you sure that you are on the same site we are talking about on this thread?

And yes, I think it used to be big, in the last year I think they had more jobs to be done. But let's wait and hope that more employers come :p

@bluegreen Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I'm on the same site that you are all talking about. This isn't the only site that does that to me though. There are a couple of other sites that I'm on where nothing comes up when I should apparently be able to apply for jobs. That's great that you are able to make that much money though. I think that's starting to happen with a lot of sites. They were big about a year ago, and now there is basically nothing. I see this a lot now, and I wonder why it's like that.

@bluegreen Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I'm on the same site that you are all talking about. This isn't the only site that does that to me though. There are a couple of other sites that I'm on where nothing comes up when I should apparently be able to apply for jobs. That's great that you are able to make that much money though. I think that's starting to happen with a lot of sites. They were big about a year ago, and now there is basically nothing. I see this a lot now, and I wonder why it's like that.
Yes I also don't know why this happens... Maybe because freelancing sites like Fiverr are growing and employers are starting to migrating to Fiverr maybe? And we (workers) should do the same? I don't know...

All I know is that I want to raise money to buy my new PC ASAP and I can't find ways of making money even faster :S

Yes I also don't know why this happens... Maybe because freelancing sites like Fiverr are growing and employers are starting to migrating to Fiverr maybe? And we (workers) should do the same? I don't know...

All I know is that I want to raise money to buy my new PC ASAP and I can't find ways of making money even faster :S
I'm in the same spot as you, I'm trying to get myself a new laptop. Just today mine wasn't working and the screen wouldn't even turn on so I don't know what's wrong with it. I'm using my mom's laptop, so I'm just trying to find some ways that I will be able to make some money online. All the money that I'm able to make will help. But yeah, I also don't know why that would be happening. It could be that people are coming to Fiverr, which isn't a bad thing.

I'm in the same spot as you, I'm trying to get myself a new laptop. Just today mine wasn't working and the screen wouldn't even turn on so I don't know what's wrong with it. I'm using my mom's laptop, so I'm just trying to find some ways that I will be able to make some money online. All the money that I'm able to make will help. But yeah, I also don't know why that would be happening. It could be that people are coming to Fiverr, which isn't a bad thing.
Yes, but the problem is that at Fiverr you can only offer your Gigs starting at 5USD, and how can I offer clicks, sign up, doing PTW jobs for 5buck? No one would "hire" me :p I can't offer any other Gigs unfortunately, so I'll have to stick to microworkers and other sites. But currently I am making around 60 bucks per month so I'll have my computer in less than a year, maybe 10 months.

I wanted to buy an iMac but I'll buy one after I finish College and start working!

I am not sure if I would like to sign up with Microworkers. I feel like it's really not worth my time. I know every cent counts, but there's a lot of online jobs sites that are more profitable compared to them. Just an opinion though. But if it's working well for you, then I guess just stick to them.

I joined this site because I saw many good reviews about it. But when I really tried to do the tasks there, I was so disappointed. Most of the tasks consist of spams and bad intentions like clicking likes for facebook/youtube. There are also other tasks that ask people to click on their advertisment placed on their site. I was hoping to find a site like microworker that actually pays members to do real tasks that are legit, not meaningless tasks like these.

I am not sure if I would like to sign up with Microworkers. I feel like it's really not worth my time. I know every cent counts, but there's a lot of online jobs sites that are more profitable compared to them. Just an opinion though. But if it's working well for you, then I guess just stick to them.
Which online jobs are more profitable? :p You can't expect to be paid 20 cents for doing some click on a site or viewing an youtube video :p I think the site pays well for what you have to do, although their "sign up jobs" should pay better, they pay around 10 cents, I think they should pay like 15 or 20 cents but it's up to the employer, we workers can't do anything about it... :S

Doc Moose

I like the site. You can earn $10 in no time as long as you are diligent in carrying out the task. The only problem is I cannot cash out because they require a PIN. You request it and they send it by mail. I requested once and hadn't received from them. Last night, I placed a request once again hoping I will receive it next time. I have to wait 1-4 weeks for the mail to arrive.

Maybe, it's their new policy because I was able to cash out from them a few times before. Keeping my fingers crossed.

JoshK

I used to be a member of this site until a few years ago. I cant even remember how much I was earning but it was a few £ every now and then. There were plenty of jobs avaliable which ranged from visiting a website, clicking on ads, creating a blog posts, posting on forums, there was generally quite a lot of things although I dont know how popular it is now!

I used to be a member of this site until a few years ago. I cant even remember how much I was earning but it was a few £ every now and then. There were plenty of jobs avaliable which ranged from visiting a website, clicking on ads, creating a blog posts, posting on forums, there was generally quite a lot of things although I dont know how popular it is now!
People are saying that it used to be better than it's now... But I'm happy with the earnings so I guess it's still good! :p why don't you give it a try again? :p

@Doc Moose it passed 4 weeks and you didn't receive your PIN? I'm from Portugal and it took around 4 or 5 weeks to receive mine! If you don't succeed after this last request, just send them a ticket, they will answer in 2 or 3 days :) good luck to solve that problem!

Roy

I have used this site before, though it is quite difficult to actually earn something without spending too much time. the withdrawal fee is too high for me. It is legit after all and does pay out.

No what are YOU talking about? I was replying to your reply to the guy who claims he does not know anything about microworker. I am stating my opinion that things you hear and the real experience can be very different. I also voice out my disappointment at the site which is what you asked for isn't it? You clearly asked us to "Share your opinions".

If you are just going to slam every negative comments on your threads, then you should not even start it. When you open any discussion, you have to be prepared to accept views from both sides, and apparently, you are not ready for it.
Para pa pa pa I'm Lovin It! :D

So you should have said: IN MY OPINION it is a disappointment. Because when someone reads your comment the may think that the site is really a disappointment when it isn't. Making around 20 bucks a month is a disappointment for you and it's not a treasure? I bet that most of the users and people that try to win money online would like this site :) so next time at least say that what you said it's your own opinion.

Anyways, I've lost too much time with this thread, I don't win anything from pleasing you with the site and making you believe it's good. You are the one losing the money :) Good earnings and have a good day.

Para pa pa pa I'm Lovin It! :D

So you should have said: IN MY OPINION it is a disappointment. Because when someone reads your comment the may think that the site is really a disappointment when it isn't. Making around 20 bucks a month is a disappointment for you and it's not a treasure? I bet that most of the users and people that try to win money online would like this site :) so next time at least say that what you said it's your own opinion.

Anyways, I've lost too much time with this thread, I don't win anything from pleasing you with the site and making you believe it's good. You are the one losing the money :) Good earnings and have a good day.
Ok sure, I make $15 in one hour with clickworker, happy doing $20 a month. Have a nice day.

Top Bottom