• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Microtoiler -a global clone of mturk

I know many people wanted to join Mturk but they can't because it only allows American members. I don't know if it's as good as Mturk. I seen some similarities with Microworkers but it's members seemed to compare it more to Mturk. Anyone here who had tried this site? Is it good and how much is the daily earnings of this site? I am really looking for new opportunities after I lost Bubblews.

If you want to earn money online and are serious about it. Don't waste your time on micro working sites. You can only earn a few dollars on these sites. Even after continuously working a month. The best practice is you should go with freelancing online. f you have any type of skills like website development, video editing, and graphics designing. You can start working on freelancing sites online. They will pay you much more than these sites.

If you want to earn money online and are serious about it. Don't waste your time on micro working sites. You can only earn a few dollars on these sites. Even after continuously working a month. The best practice is you should go with freelancing online. f you have any type of skills like website development, video editing, and graphics designing. You can start working on freelancing sites online. They will pay you much more than these sites.
Yes you said everything. Nowadays it's hard to do a lot of money on the internet if you are not lucky or you don't have a really good skill like programming and the stuff you said ;) otherwise you will only be able to make a couple dozens of dollars per month and working really hard.

In my case I'm learning how to pragram in some languages and I hope that some day I will be able to do some part time jobs.

Don't waste you time in micro jobs bro. Instead, try something better. I have been scammed with Microworkers as they didn't pay my hard earned 10$ in the past. :D That's how my experience was with Microworkers. Since then, instead of investing so much time in such sites, I invested a little money and little time in some of the reputed sites and now my earning are decent. :)

Don't waste you time in micro jobs bro. Instead, try something better. I have been scammed with Microworkers as they didn't pay my hard earned 10$ in the past. :D That's how my experience was with Microworkers. Since then, instead of investing so much time in such sites, I invested a little money and little time in some of the reputed sites and now my earning are decent. :)
I haven't worked for any micro job sites till now. In fact I was planning to join Microworkers as I could see a lot of good online reviews about the site. But your experience with them now puts me off. I tried Mturk and they are not allowing non-US citizens to join them. But it is quite surprising that Micorworkers denied your payment. Did you get any mail from them explaining the actual reason behind that?

So, I think writing is the best option for a semi-skilled person like me to earn online. Even though the pay rate is quite low in most of the article writing sites, it can build up over a period of time. Starting your own website is the best option to earn I think.

This one is compared to Mturk though and I heard Americans earns a lot with Mturk. So this site gets my interest a bit, They may have other options aside from Microjobs. This site might have surveys.

Hmm, I visited the site and my first impression of it is "Wow, the design looks really bad". Honestly, I am not trusting my time with a site that does not even put effort into designing a good interface for its users. It really gives off the vibe that it is going to close down the site and run off with everyone's money any time.

Hum I will check this site... I like the earning that I have with Microworkers and I really don't care if it's not much, at least is a hobby and a way to earn some income to buy some steam games that are on sale :D

It's not for getting richier xD just to buy some games on sale ahah

anupamas2

I have never tried micro sites. But I am seriously giving it a thought. For me even a dollar a day will be enough, since this is my extra earnings.

Top Bottom