• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Manual or automated?

Do you use manual tips like modifying the meta tags and such? Or do you use plugins to do the work for you?
As for me, I love doing things in the smart way rather than in the hard way.

So, I use a plugin. What about you guys?

topseos

For on page SEO optimization, you need to take help of plugins. However the plugins will provide you the overview of the changes need to be done. To make the actual changes you have to do that work manually. Also there are some tools which can automate title and meta tags also. But my suggestion would to stay away from those tools.

Both fo the ways have their own importance. One should adopt manual way only if he/she has knowledge about it. Because without having proper knowledge about these terms, a person can't do it properly. Therefore, in that case, an automatic method is the most preferred method. No matter who know about SEO or not. These plugins will automatically do all the difficult stuff from us.

If your site is just starting out, then I would recommend using manual means to achieve your goals. However, once your site gets bigger and too much to handle, then automated plugins may save much time which can then be spent on making contents instead.

Hugop

Using both is better. We need a tool that saves the misspelled words like "forul" instead of forum. For manual work, we need to do what a bot can't do. it would be a waste of time doing something that an automated script does in a single second.

For articles and blog posts I would do everything manually.
For e-commerce websites where you have thousands of product pages, I would go with automatically implemented on-page optimization.

Using both manual and automation will just be the best for a site but it always easy to use a plugin.it makes the work a lot easier and always on point. But whichever works best for a site should be used.

Both fo the ways have their own importance. One should adopt manual way only if he/she has knowledge about it. Because without having proper knowledge about these terms, a person can't do it properly. Therefore, in that case, an automatic method is the most preferred method. No matter who know about SEO or not. These plugins will automatically do all the difficult stuff from us.
Automation has always been helpful especially for newbies and novices.Doing it manually needs one with a bit of knowledge of how things work or else it might be pretty difficult to fix it right.

Top Bottom