• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

managed VPS rquired for my new project in EU

Requirements:
- 70 gbs of disk space, - 2 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support, cPanel
& I also need to register 2 .EU domains
I am considering QHoster.com Linux VPS hosting packages and also reg domains.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why? Any discounts please?

I like QHoster.com new brand cheap VPS deals starting from $5.83/mo if pay yearly.
Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.

For QHoster.com VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles).
These guys are simply amazing. I can't possibly rave about them more. I've always been frustrated by hosting in the past. Not with QHoster!

I like the locations QHoster.com team offers: Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Bulgaria (100 Gbps DDoS Protection), USA - Miami (FL), USA - New York (NY), Canada (480 Gbps DDoS Protection) and more. I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.

I've been using QHoster.com VPS hosting for more than a year and they are excellent. I've never had a problem with them. I am very happy with their support and i do recommend them for anyone who looks for the best web hosting provider.

Top Bottom