• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Managed servers in the UK, London? What good providers can you suggest?

I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans with these specs:
3 Tbs of disk space, bandwidth - 30 TB, Linux. managed
I have found Hostunmetered.net and their web hosting plans look ok for my sites.
What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
Alternatives?

I have very good success with Hostunmetered.net provider. Their customer service is outstanding. So i called tech support (only web host i have found with actual phone support!!) and he looked into it for me, and asked me to wait a few minutes. There was one sales rep in that day, and he contacted him and within a few minutes my order was approved, and my site was up and running!

Their evening and weekend support a few months ago has given me a lot of confidence in their customer focused approach. The reliability of hostunmetered.net managed unmetered server hosting has always been excellent and I have been very impressed with the value adds that the hosting packages come with.

I would recommend hostunmetered.net to anyone. They provide an outstanding and prompt help.
I have always been happy with the quality of service, the options the server offers, as well as the varieties of data plans.

Give hostunmetered.net a try. I've had almost 100% uptime and they give you nice features for no cost.
Nodes are not overloaded and best of all they will work with you if you need cheap hosting.

Doleagil

Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

Top Bottom