• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Make your blog famous

Well, blogging is platform where you can write about your passion, without any limit but if you know how to represent your blog in front of your audience you may get better result or response from them. There are many way by which you can make your blog attractive placing nice photographs is one the ways. If your blog contains beautiful pic on it, you may have better change to get more response from the users, some people like to read blogs if there is relevant pictures describe succinctly about what the blog about. Still everyone has their own view or mind set to see the quality of the blogs.

You are right. Use of relevant image plays a very important role in making a blog popular. There are a number of sites that offer free images. We need to be careful in the case of copyright while using images. Right image can give your blog a professional look.

Another important factor is the flow of ideas. It should be presented in a such a way that the reader finds it very interested to read till the end. It should be well structured in paragraphs and sentence length. Extra care should be given for correctness of spelling and grammar usage. Above all, you need to popularize your blog and that is the key to success. There are various ways to market your blog over net.

A well-written article does not necessarily mean a well-crafted writing according to school standards. It seems to me that the internet is causing a paradigm shift in that line although grammar and speeling are still strictly followed. The preferred flow of thought is a straightforward style because readers have a short attention span. The literary style is certainly suffering now because of that trend. One literary confided to me that his blog is not getting any more views since last year and a blog of his colleague who writes about short bursts of humor is flourishing.

Well, I agree with all that.
Recently, I have heard that, pod-casting is also a good idea, to make a blog popular, within a short span of time.
I don't know whether it's true or not.
So, what do you think?

i still believe content is king when it comes to blogging, i have never added images on my blog posts but i think i will try them. however to get your blog or site to go viral takes a combination of many things: great content, SEO, marketing, all these done at the right time . good headlines also can help your blog go viral.

Absolutely, quality content is the main requirement of a successful blog which can attract visitors for many years. Content quality and marketing should go side by side. A good focus on SEO is also required to make it a success.

Adding image to your blog will help in many ways. It can give professional look to your blog and just remember the old saying that an image can tell 1000 words. So, just imagine how powerful it is. While selecting images for your blog just ensure to avoid copyrighted materials. I always use images from free sources like Pixabay. Google Adsense is very strict against use of copyrighted materials

Visual media (photo and videos) are very helpful in pulling traffic. If text fails to deliver, then visual media can supplement the gap. Having said that, visual media should always be relevant to the theme of the article. For example, if the article is about best food, then it does not make sense to use a photo of a woman. However, if you can find a photo of a woman eating an apple and you have mentioned apple as one of the best foods to eat, then it makes sense. The photo would be added asset to the article.

GenkiWORld

I agree, nothing like a good relevant image to keep readers interested in a blog post and read through to the end of it. But the formatting of the blog post also comes into account. For example, readers will enjoy a blog that has a nice, easy on the eyes font like verdona and a nice size too.

Readers will also enjoy shorter paragraphs and proper use of headings, lists and font styles to highlight key information in the post. An article that is aesthetically pleasing will attract more readers and keep them coming back for more too.

Normally the reader will not be interested to read a lengthy content with long paragraphs and having no images. As per my experience, we should break up the content into small paragraphs with more sub-headings and relevant pictures.

ray

I write travel related articles with matching pictures taken from the location that helps attract viewers for sure. I write political blogs with matching keywords and on current events with pictures from sources that permit me to use them. Makes a difference for sure.

gabr1ela1

Yes here you're absolutely right, we must consider what we write, we must have a high-value content that you like and the reader.
It is quite important to like what we write and give the reader a great satisfaction because it's on our website, this is a form of expressing our beautiful and good.

ray

I have never understood what is best content so far or what may click when I begin writing a particular article but when it clicks I try to do something similar but it has similar reults very seldom. So I have stopped all such efforts but write on subjects I like most but never forget to share them properly.

Top Bottom