• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Make money via testing sites

I have heard that one can earn good amount by testing websites and mobile app. I was using one site which is no more for me. But I would love to know about such sites if someone is working on them successfully. It would be great if someone experienced will share there experience here.

I know about usabilityhub, but I am not getting more tests on it. However I have received two payments from them so far. So yes they are legit. But it can be slow. But surely worthy as we don't need to waste our time for the earning.

So is anyone using such site?

pecan

Testing websites and mobile apps is a very good way to earn some extra pocket money, but I am not sure if it can be the main earning method because so far I don't know any service that pays high for such a task.
Usabilityhub is a good and easy website, but for me has been extremely slow.

I heard about these sites where you can test websites, and they usually pay between 8 - 12 dollars. Someone told me about CAMBLY but I have not tried any of testing sites. I don't even know if I would get accepted because I heard that we must have a perfect English grammar to join this kind of site.

I have not heard of such sites where one can be paid by testing websites, and in as much as I would like to register on those sites, I will check by looking up reviews of those sites if they actually pay.

I have had experiences of working on some sites and my money getting stuck in there.

Testing websites is not for newbies I think, as what @wallet said you must be really good in the English language and must be very spontaneous while giving your reviews about the site you are testing. And you must also have an ample amount of English vocabulary and profound speaking. It's not for all people I can say.

But I wonder if all site require all those things. Because in past I was member of one testing site. And anyone who know the English language can easily work on it. One don't need to be professional for the same. but I guess this site is not accepting new members for now. I am also working on one another site where I am doing fine. I am testing mobile app and sites where I can submit my review about the bugs and other things. It would be great if I can find out more such sites.

I am actually looking for sites that pay for testing chores. That was my job in the IT department of one bank in the early 2000 - preparing test data and test conditions. But I know they pay small for such jobs in the internet although I'm willing to try.

I am actually looking for sites that pay for testing chores. That was my job in the IT department of one bank in the early 2000 - preparing test data and test conditions. But I know they pay small for such jobs in the internet although I'm willing to try.
Have you tried out test io site. It is working well for me so far. If you have already experience with testing then you can do really well on it. Just last month I earned more than 400$ on it. So if you are looking for one, and if you haven't tried this out, then you should at least give it a try. All the best.

Have you tried out test io site. It is working well for me so far. If you have already experience with testing then you can do really well on it. Just last month I earned more than 400$ on it. So if you are looking for one, and if you haven't tried this out, then you should at least give it a try. All the best.
I haven't heard of that site yet. And that $400 you earned is surely attractive. Could you pm me the link so I can check on it? And I would appreciate if you can explain further about the testing, what kind of testing do they require? Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom