• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Make money on youtube.

Hi everyone. I am interested in making money on YouTube. I would like to do animations but I don’t know any software I can use to create great animations. Any great suggestions, I would like to start with free software before investing money.

Tal

Flash is the best animation making software I know, but it costs money.
I recommend you to look for alternatives for flash at "alternativeTo" site, and search for some free options, there are a lot.

I guess that if you want to have decent videos you will need to invest some money into it, also if you want to make money quicker with those youtube videos you will need to gain a lot of traffic, so you will need to advertise a lot or pay for any advertisements.
Check out those animation softwares;
Easy Paint Tool SAI
Cinema 4D Prime
Maya
Unity Pro 4
3ds Max
Photoshop CS6 (is the best one out there, also the most expensive, but sometimes it's worth to invest some money)

You can ask some popular YouTube animator themselves on what are the programs they use. The YouTube Animator Shadowlegyy is very friendly and accomdating. She answers questions of many people who interacts with her. She is the only YouTube animator I know who actually reply to people. She has been around since YouTube is launched and you can see how her animation improved through out the years. She started from animating with Microsoft paint to using adobe photosho and Sony Vegas. I hope talking with her will help you she is the only one I know who interacts with people.

sbatz1972

Wow, I never knew they had software to create animations. I think I might need to go to my favorite site, cnet and find some software that might work. I will let you know if I find any.

I think to be able to successfully monetize a YouTube channel, you really have to create unique content. And videos that have great animations could really be a huge factor in getting audience. But of course, don't just focus on animations. You would still have to do a lot of internet marketing. Anyway, best of luck with this project! :)

Shadowleggy started with crappy style of animation and she still turned into a YouTube sensation. She compensated it with humor. Her animations are very professional looking now though. She became big on YouTube 6 years ago when her animation skills are very basic. You can be extremely amateur when it comes to animation but at least you must have something that will make people follow you and support you. The YouTube Channel Chibi wrestling uses a free animation website to create animation but he is also successful. He didn't draw his animation, he just used go animate.

If you don't do animation, I don't think it is practical to learn for that purpose of the youtube channel. What's easier to do is to shoot your video using real people for actors, not necessarily real actors though. You can make one video for testing and when it gets to earn then you can create another and another. And while in that phase, perhaps you can learn animation. But don't bet on the earnings in youtube because I still have to meet a youtuber who have earned.

You know what, there is an easier way to animate and it works really well for YouTube. Stop motion animation! The YouTube hit show "Most Popular girl on school" is a stop motion animation comedy that uses Barbie dolls,Ken dolls and Action figures. The show is very successful, it has a YouTube partnership and 3 successful kick starter campaigns. The show is full of profanity and a bit offensive but it is inspiring how people made s lot of money on Youtube by using plastic dolls. The people who created this show were inexperienced with animation but they pulled it off. I heard they recently got a television deal.

YouTube is actually a good way that you can make money now. There are a lot of people who have been successful in making money there. I mean it would be worth it to try and invest some money into the software that you want to get. If you want to make money then you have to spend money. Then once you get a good software, then you can make videos and promote them. Once you get a certain amount of views then people start to pay you to make those videos. You will get a sponsor.

I absolutely love film and animation and I do make them, but I use apps to make them. There are countless animation apps on the App Store, or google play and I take advantage of almost all of them. I'm not kidding. I download lots of them and I get creative and creative really good, fun stuff. Try free apps if you don't want to pay, but if you want really professional looking cartoons, I have no clue which software to use because I don't use softwares, just apps

Kennito

You can also check Udemy for some great tutorials on creating animation. YouTube is a very good place to earn money especially if you follow the white hat way.

Hi everyone. I am interested in making money on YouTube. I would like to do animations but I don’t know any software I can use to create great animations. Any great suggestions, I would like to start with free software before investing money.

Screencastomatic is free. I have used this one. Jing is a free one that is pretty good. Camtasia is expensive, however, it has a 30-day free trial and you do not even have to use a credit card. And, you can add music to your video. I really like Camtasia. They do have some other alternatives on their site to use.

Anent my previous post (see above) I still had to earn from my youtube videos. In spite of having them monetized, there are no numbers in my analytics. One post in another forum advised me to connect my youtube channel to my Adsense account otherwise it would not earn. I didn't know that. And so I did that a few weeks ago. Now my analytics shows an earning of 44 cents. Not bad, considering that my videos were created for enjoyment only and the earnings is a bonus.

Top Bottom