• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

low-cost Mexico dedicated servers?

I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans!
Requirements: 3 TB of disk space, 40 TBs bandwidth, Linux. Managed
I have found WEB HOST: digitalserver.com.mx - their Mexico Dedicated Servers look ok for my sites.
What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
Alternatives?

I can say that digitalserver.com.mx web host in Mexico has met my expectations. They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable. They spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correct. Love them.

Servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are worthy.
They are too good in customer support. I have had many questions about issues on which hosting companies are normally reluctant. They have an outstanding community. The questions get often answered in under an hour.

Must say that I was fully-impressed with digitalserver.com.mx Mexico web hosting service. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.

MissionWW

QHoster.com and ASVhost.com servers are worth trying.
Quick and excellent Customer Service response. And uptime is high. I recommend them to anybody who are interested in getting quality services at modest rates.

Long term experience with managed servers has taught me that the most important thing is quality of service, particularly quality of support. It's no use having super cheap hosting if no one is there to help you when it goes wrong. All I can say is that digitalserver.com.mx is great host!

Servers from KVChosting.net and QHoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
I appreciate the 24/7 support - they're always there when I've called, eager to answer my questions.

Top Bottom