• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

low-cost dedicated hosting plans?

I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost dedicated hosting plans with these specs:
1250 gbs of disk space, 16750 GB of bandwidth, 24 GB - RAM Linux.
I have found centohost.com - their pricing is nice.
Are they reliable? Where can I read true customer hosting reviews about them?

I strongly believe that the comparison will help you to choose the right web host.
Try to compare these ones: Kvchosting.net & Okayservers.com - their pricing, features are unique. So, compare them and choose the best.

KrasGrass

Dedicated servers from hostwebis.com and hostingsource.com are able to satisfy all your needs.
Solid hosting services. Recommended due to following reasons: 1) Good support. 2) Low Prices. 3) Good server speed and up time. 4) Old /experienced company with little or no hiccups in the processes. I would highly recommend them.

Well, centohost.com is the best hosting service I have ever used and I highly recommend it to anyone without reservations.
This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

As an alternative, try considering Hostnamaste.com and their server hosting packages.
Their server locations are India and Usa. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.

I am satisfied with Hostforweb.com hosting - customer service and tech support. The features are easy to use i.e. cpanel. I don’t mind paying the extra for the service and support that I have received. I have sent in support tickets that were answered in less then one hour. Great job

For me, some reliable features should be there in your web host mainly 100% uptime, should have very good customer support, which secures your website and provide these services in a reasonable price. That is why i am currently enjoying services from Bullten Web Hosting solutions.It also depends upon your requirements what type of hosting your website actually wants and what amount of traffic your website would encounter in a period of a month or two. http://www.bullten.com you should visit their website and grab your best plan.

Kravets

Low cost dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are worth trying.
I have customized servers with them almost a month and got 100% services so far.No downtime, fast support. My sites work like a charm.

Danya

Have a look at servers which hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com provide.
The Support team at them is really very cooperative & active 24/7.Their uptime is impressive, and my site never goes down.

Top Bottom