• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Looking for people to hire

reese

Hi we currently are in need of the following:

amazon marketing
SEO and press release
influencer marketing

If you think your the right candidate pls contact on skype icefox.smart with this content post.

If more details can be posted here, it would probably bring about more candidates to your side. I am interested to help write contents that has marketing effect for whichever stuff you are trying to promote.

Yes, more information will be preferable than to just adding you directly to our skpye account, as this is just a basic rundown of the people you need.​

As everybody here said, it would be better if you could add more details to this thread. Something like an exact job portfolio of the assignment can go a long way in getting more applicants to your posts. I am really interested to work with marketing and SEO, but need more details about your expectations and goals we need to target.

I think by Amazon marketing you are referring to Amazon affiliate marketing, right? Please elaborate on the job assignments as soon as possible.

Top Bottom