• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Listverse

alakazam

What do you think about the website Listverse? They offer $100 for lists of over 1500 words that meet their criteria.

There are quite a few testimonials online about the fact that they do pay, but they are very strict about the articles they accept.

It is very hard to meet the rejection after writing a content of 1500 words. Moreover, you need to do a lot of research before starting the content as you have to provide all the links that is being used to get the inputs for the article. It is a tedious job, and after writing an article with so much of effort, you will not be left with an enthusiasm to start a new article if the earlier one is not accepted. The money against an article is good, but it is tough to achieve in reality.

It's hard to qualify for listverse because not only they have high standards with grammar and punctuation, You must have enough trustworthy reference to show them. They want to make sure the information you are sharing is real. It's great for people who are passionate for researching. Nostalgia countdowns seemed to do well for them. I do want to try publishing an article for them but my postloop rejection really broke me.I use to do articles on a regular basis but the postloop rejection made me lost my self esteem when it comes to ambitious writing gigs like this one.

The competition in Listverse is really fierce and most people would just be wasting their time. The requirements are so strict that most entries would be filtered out even before it got a chance to be reviewed by the staffs. After it has gotten past the filters, it would be put to comparision with other entries which means the chance of it being accepted just got even lower. I would prefer to do something which pays lower but with guaranteed acceptance.

NIIICE! I'm gald you shared this! I always liked this kind of lists! I used to do them just for fun (in my language) and I have some of them here on my PC, maybe I will try to translate them and put them on this site and see if I can make some nice bucks!

What's your progress here? Good earnings? Are they that strict?

I visited Listverse a few days ago and I am quite reluctant to join simply because of their strict acceptance procedure, it does however seem legit and very well paying if you are good at it. I guess I am not ready to risk hours of my time researching and typing 1500 words not knowing whether I'll get approved at all. I believe there are other content writing sites that are much easier to get accepted into.

Scott

I wouldn't try this site. I'm not saying you shouldn't but in my opinion, nope. I'm not that good at writing articles, and if I was, I wouldn't like people seeing what I write because of shyness. They pay $100 for an article but the minimum word count has to be approximately 1500 words and I can't write articles THAT long. You might call me lazy, but I'm not. I just can't write about that type of stuff. Just like iWriter, people ask for articles to be made and they're about weird things and they also want approximately 500-1000 minimum word count. So what I'm saying is I don't use those article writing services anymore. o_O

Top Bottom