• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Linux server deals - where can I find them? Any reliable places?

I'd like to choose the best web host: Linux, RAM: 24 GB, HDD: 3000 GB, cPanel
Got to know about Cloudarion.com web host - their Linux server deals look affordable.
Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?

I'll be with Cloudarion.com for a long time to come I think. For a newbie I can't recommend them more highly.
Excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable. Four other sites I tried kept crashing, but this one has been great!

Great prices and package deals, too. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.
If you have a one or two sites you may well have many years of happy service with Cloudarion.com, but if your site is for business look elsewhere.

My expectations are always exceeded. Cloudarion.com have been the perfect web host for me.
Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. Their network and server uptime is really great - 99.9% is correct!

I like Cloudarion.com choice of server location: Switzerland, USA, Russia, Germany.
I've already notice an improvement in load time for my site and the bulletin board is probably twice as fast as the old one.
Good web host.

Top Bottom