• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Kindle publishing

I came across this guru named that outsources his kindle books and makes over 5k online. The crazy part is that my husband just read the Emyth and this guy is using some of the principals in the book. Create a system and make money. I am seriously thinking about trying it out.

Pardon my inquiry but I seem not to get a clear idea of this thread. Do you mean to say that the kindle author whom you call Guru is outsourcing his writing job? And that the writers he got had lifted some parts from the Emyth book? Well, that's clearly plagiarism and that is not a rare case because the internet is rife with all kinds of plagiarism. And what do you mean with that create a system? Do you plan to do the same outsourcing so you can earn like that?

A writer friend had been sending me invitations to write short articles that he said he is willing to pay me (I momemtarily forgot the amount but it seems like $2 per article of 300 words). But I always decline.

Creating online eBooks is a good way that you can earn money online. I have thought about this before also, but I wouldn't be able to. I just don't have the time to try and write out something that would be good. I mean I'm sure that if I really wanted to then I could, but I just feel like I don't have the time. Right now my boyfriend is writing about this dream he has and I told him he should turn it into a book. I'm sure that he would be able to make some money from it.

i don't really get what you mean. What you said is not clear. I think I kind of get it. Making money with evils is the point, I guess. I write a whole lot, but I never thought about making an ebook, but I did think about writing a book on that website where you call self publish books for free, and make money from it. I think that the site gets a percentage of your earnings, but not that much. So you get to keep most of the money. They literally make the book for you. You pick the cover, color and everything. And when someone orders it, they send it to them. All you have to do is write your book, pic covers, and make money. They handle all the hard stuff

i don't really get what you mean. What you said is not clear. I think I kind of get it. Making money with evils is the point, I guess. I write a whole lot, but I never thought about making an ebook, but I did think about writing a book on that website where you call self publish books for free, and make money from it. I think that the site gets a percentage of your earnings, but not that much. So you get to keep most of the money. They literally make the book for you. You pick the cover, color and everything. And when someone orders it, they send it to them. All you have to do is write your book, pic covers, and make money. They handle all the hard stuff
If writing an e-book is much the same as writing a book for publication, I'd say it is tedious. With published hardcopy books, it is easier to sell in bookstores if you have the means. I have a friend who publishes books of all kinds and it sells because he already has a market. With e-book, it looks difficult to sell because of the legions of e-books out there. I have checked on Wattpad before and thinking of contributing stories. But I did not pursue the idea because no one might read what I publish because I need to build up my reader base first.

If writing an e-book is much the same as writing a book for publication, I'd say it is tedious. With published hardcopy books, it is easier to sell in bookstores if you have the means. I have a friend who publishes books of all kinds and it sells because he already has a market. With e-book, it looks difficult to sell because of the legions of e-books out there. I have checked on Wattpad before and thinking of contributing stories. But I did not pursue the idea because no one might read what I publish because I need to build up my reader base first.
I started with Wattpad too. I published a few stories on there and received good reviews or whatever. I stopped because I didn't have the time. And it really depends on the person. Some people build up their reader base first and it works, and some just publish one story online, and they instantly become famous. I think that it may depend on the person

Top Bottom