• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Keyword stuffing

Using the primary keyword excessively in the article or post, comes under keyword stuffing.

Have you guys ever used keyword stuffing before? It worked before but as google is getting smarter and smarter, it isn't a good practice anymore.
What do you guys generally think of keyword stuffing?

jb23k

I think it helps your blog and post get discovered faster. The problem is if google has a problem with it, you might not be able to do this consistently. If you can't use key word stuffing on a consistent basis there's no point in starting it. There has to be some other way to achieve SEO. I think there's another way to get around not stuffing keywords.

Keyword stuffing as you call it, isn't a good idea in my opinion as not only does it look unnatural, Google are also clamping down on it and they will rank your page lower than the rest if it's blatantly obvious your using SEI techniques in that way.

I'm sure we've all read an article that we have noticed the same few words being used time and time again, to the point were it's almost unreadable.

If we can notice it, you can bet that Google notice it also.

i have writen blog articles for a couple of webmasters and have noticed that most of them are strict with 2-5 keywords on a 500 word article. i am not sure why they demand low keyword concentration but i do know that these people know alot about SEO. thus, i would not recomend keyword stuffing.

One rule in essay writing is to use synonyms so the sentences would be nice to read - redundancy of words in the lines makes for a boring read. For the appearance of the keywords, it is okay to have them scattered away from each other. Particularly if the keyword is the subject matter of the blog, I don't think it will be obviously a hard sell to repeat and repeat those words if they are properly placed in the article. So it's a matter of technique in stuffing your blog with those keywords.

I do use it but not to the point it is annoying. Too much keywords on the article can be a nuisance to the readers. You have to make sure all the keywords you will use have something to do with the context of the article. You have to have some moderation and you have to make sure that all of your keywords are relevant to the topic so you wont be flagged by some people who will find your articles in search engine. Click bait irrelevant keywords can destroy your online reputation and people wont trust a link from your site ever again if you get a lot of complaints.

Keyword stuffing is a search engine optimization (SEO) technique, in which a web page is loaded with keywords in the meta tags or in content of a web page. Keyword stuffing may lead to a website being banned or penalized in search ranking on major search engines either temporarily or permanently.

Doesn't work anymore and it can get you website penalized for spammy content. Instead of using an exact matched keyword I would go with something similar or even a synonym. Google Rank Brain update is taking care of that and you will rank properly.

rachana

Keyword stuffing refers to the practice of loading a webpage with keywords or numbers in an attempt to manipulate a site's ranking in Google search results. It may lead to a website being banned or penalized on major search engines either temporarily or permanently.

It is not a good way of getting the website ranked better on the search engine and that is the reason we should focus on other things that will make our contents to be of high quality rather than this.

Doesn't work anymore and it can get you website penalized for spammy content. Instead of using an exact matched keyword I would go with something similar or even a synonym. Google Rank Brain update is taking care of that and you will rank properly.
This is true and a better SEO person won't like to make that kind of mistakes as regards what we are talking about. It is necessary to fit in our contents with the recent updates on Google.

Keyword stuffing is a black hat seo technique used to rank your keywords faster in search engines. It is the process of deliberate use of keywords repeatedly to exceed the keyword density in an article. The process can risk your website to search engine penalties.

Determine who the publication will be addressed to, state the purpose of the message and write in a simple and understandable language. Let the reader’s mind be focused on one thing. Share long texts.!)

Last edited:
Top Bottom