• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Is google adwords a good choice for advertisers.

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
Last week I thought let me speed up the process for promoting my business directory and tried out Google Adwords. Looks like that was the worst decision I made, because I spent say Rs 5000/- and received 420 clicks but only 1 registration.

I dont think google adwords might be profitable to small or medium businesses.

If any one has any opinions or have lost money in adwords please share your opinion.

What kind of website you advertise? I guess it depends on the site subject too. I will surely not prefer for adword for each site. For some site it can be really good as few of my friends are having really good result form it.

Though I have personally never tried this thing out. so can't say more. But I guess it should depends on site subject. Still not sure.

I have never used Google Adwords therefore I am not sure about what kind of ad campaigns you can launch on Google Adwords. If they have CPA advertising modal, I think this will be advabtageous. When you create a CPA campaign, you will pay only when someone clicks your ads and performs the action (registration, buying etc.)

Yes it is so far the best campaign to promote your business, in my opinion it is much better than facebook advertisement, in this campaign you pay according to the keyword price or you do marketing according to pay per click and in there are bright chances that you will get business.

Top Bottom