• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Hello Guest, We changed our domain name from aweb.hosting to WebHostingSupportForum.com. All users from aweb.hosting can use the same login credentials to login to our new forum.

Is forumcoin good?

The only thing I know about this site is that it's a forum were people are paid to write topics and reply on topics. I wan't to know how much money members here earn for a month at least? I heard it does pay but based from my observation , the site looks like a slow earner. I don't really mind some slow passive earner sites as long as they were not too time consuming like those PTC's were you will get paid to have 2 cents after clicking 500 ads in one day. So much cash can I earn with this site?

Right now you can earn 0,51 cents per day writing the max posts! That are 17 currently... But the forum is full of spammers and kids that write few words just to earn the money. It's not very pleasurable. But the admins are taking care of it. I can give you my ref link if you want to try this site :D

Yeah. I don't recommend it since earning there is pretty slow which leads to a lot of short, one-liner posts that don't contribute at all to the thread. But they are less strict over there when compared to postloop which may be good for people who aren't that good in English.

So it's another paid to post or pay for content site? I had no clue these even existed until recently and I was very excited to find out. I can talk (er, well, write) and getting paid for it? Shoot, yeah!
It sounds like it may be less regulated even though it is a slower earner. I can imagine what kind of posts are going on there! I'd love to check it out though if anyone wants to message me their referral link.

I already registered, it is a slow earned but its better than PTC sites. The only positive thing about it is the fact its laid back. I don't have to worry about impressing someone ratings. I heard the posting limit use to be 25. In a way some conversations there can be fun because people are more true to their selves because they were not worrying about grammar and ratings. I just wish they pay a little higher. The additional 50 cents a day would be a good addition for me. I have extra time after losing some online earning site. It is allowed to post referral links here as long as you don't do it by spamming.

Ahh, the payout is kinda low but I think this might be a good side earner. Cents do add up so you do earn money. But it is like the PPCs which are easier since all you have to do is click.

I already registered, it is a slow earned but its better than PTC sites. The only positive thing about it is the fact its laid back. I don't have to worry about impressing someone ratings. I heard the posting limit use to be 25. In a way some conversations there can be fun because people are more true to their selves because they were not worrying about grammar and ratings. I just wish they pay a little higher. The additional 50 cents a day would be a good addition for me. I have extra time after losing some online earning site. It is allowed to post referral links here as long as you don't do it by spamming.
I think it sounds like a good way to end my "work day" since it's more laid back. Like, something to do after I finish all of my other "jobs" to just go on there and have some more casual conversation. Of course, on any ptp forums I generally try to relax and be myself also because I think actual conversations and contribution to discussions versus just posting what you think someone else wants to see is going to reflect better on the forum and on you. Gotta be real and authentic, right? :)
Please share your referral link then, if you are able to. I try to always sign up under others when I join a new site so that I'm helping someone out possibly.

Yeah. I don't recommend it since earning there is pretty slow which leads to a lot of short, one-liner posts that don't contribute at all to the thread. But they are less strict over there when compared to postloop which may be good for people who aren't that good in English.
Well, due to those one liners and other garbage posts, the amount of daily posts, as well as the amount paid per post, has recently been cut. You can only make 17 posts per day now instead of 25 and most of them pay between 1-3 cents each now rather than some paying 5 cents each.

They aren't picky about grammar and such, but even those who don't have English as their first language are expected to contribute something. They are in the process of hiring moderators now, so hopefully that will help the admins clean things up.

Last edited:
Currently they pay 3 cents per post... For me it's not worth my time... I'm making one line comments, for 3 cents it's ridiculous unfortunately :S But you can try it out if you really like to write! :p because you won't feel the pressure to write decent posts! :p

I do hope they fix the site with those new mods. At the state it's in right now, it's really not worth it. I haven't cashed out there and have 170 points which I made in a week posting 17 a day which takes a while.
I'll probably use the points to get referrals of the sites.

I have never heard of that site before, but based on what I have just read from
you guys, it does not seem very appealing to me. I'm not compelled to sign up for it if people are boring on there. I'll stick with post loop and TFW

you guys, it does not seem very appealing to me. I'm not compelled to sign up for it if people are boring on there. I'll stick with post loop and TFW
If you are with postloop and TFW you don't need this site right now... It's a waste of time for you, it's just 3 cents per post... If they start to pay more we'll tell you! But right now it's not worth...

Early Forumcoin was very good they provide very good rate as well post limit were also more but these days they decerse there rate per post and also decerse the limit of the post early we can post 25 posts but only 17.

Tal

What is TFW?

I haven't tried Forumcoin yet, but based on what other posters have said regarding their experiences with this site, I guess it is really not lucrative enough for me. I would rather just stick to Postloop for now.

I haven't tried Forumcoin yet, but based on what other posters have said regarding their experiences with this site, I guess it is really not lucrative enough for me. I would rather just stick to Postloop for now.
Yes, you can't compare your earnings on Postloop with ForumCoin, you are much better on Postloop, probably you are earning 5 or 7 cents per post there, and on FC you only earn 3 cents per post plus the community is not the best one (lots of spammer and people speaking in other languages sometimes).

It's short for The Forum Wheel. It's a site where you sign up and subcribe to forums and get paid to post on them. It's just like post loop except that there is no payment threshold. You can request to get paid no matter how many points that you have. And they pay you very quickly. It's a great site

Top Bottom