• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Is choosing domain name bit confusing ?

Well, guys do you feel the same like I do? when it comes to choosing the domain name for you site are you sure that it gives you the desirable domain name always.? It happens most of the time whenever we try to find our desirable domain name it gives you the options, for me it is really confusing or bit painful it has been while when I was trying to buy domain name spent almost 2 hours to decide the name of my domain, but when I entered it the desirable name there found it registered already. We should think of atleast 3 to 4 domain name when it comes to registering the domain name.

Dewlance

Not confusing because of Its to hard for me to find a good domain name. I use many tools to get good branding suggestion.

cwvps

It is certainly wise to prepare at least five options. Chances are 4 out of 5 will already be taken. This certainly has to do a bit with your business and its niche.

In the first launching of our office website, the website address was the simple fap.org.ph that represents the acronym of our organization and the domain is dot ph for the local provider in our country. When our office had a problem with the developer, we hired another firm to do the design. In choosing the domain name, we had a bit of a problem so our domain name now is pretty long. Although it clearly spells out our organization's name, I am not happy with it.

It shouldn't be confusing if you take your time to plan. It gets hard when you are trying so hard to fix popular keywords into the name. I believe choosing a unique name then working hard to make it a renown brand.

You can take help of domain name generator tools. The suggestion from these tools are based in your preference.

Top Bottom