• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Is blogjob good?

Blogjob is a great place to earn money, I am new member, but I can let you in on the basics. You earn money by accumulating points through social activities: liking (1 point), commenting (1 point), logging in (1 point), joining groups (1 point), participating in forum discussions and writing blog posts (50 points). Which you can later redeem for either coupons or PayPal once you reach the cash-out which is 2500 points for coupons 5000, 7500 or 10,000 points for PayPal.

The admin is always available to assist. You should try it its free.

I am in Blogjob with 2 articles that earned me 128 points including the interaction points. The minimum payout is 5,000 points via Paypal so it should not be a problem. But the real problem is the big number for a payout. In order to reach the 5,000 points, I need to post 100 articles. That's so easy to realize that it is hard work and a long time, huh. And when I checked the interaction, there's not much traffic so I am lethargic in going back to that site.

Blogjob is a great place to earn money, I am new member, but I can let you in on the basics. You earn money by accumulating points through social activities: liking (1 point), commenting (1 point), logging in (1 point), joining groups (1 point), participating in forum discussions and writing blog posts (50 points). Which you can later redeem for either coupons or PayPal once you reach the cash-out which is 2500 points for coupons 5000, 7500 or 10,000 points for PayPal.

The admin is always available to assist. You should try it its free.
I think that is a wonderful opportunity. I just wanted to confirm how much does one point worth in dollars? So, if we have 5k points in our account, how much we get in dollars? Hope the site is open for international members too.

I heard that you can increase your pay rate if you choose to withdraw at 10k points. Is that true and in that case how much we will be getting in dollars? I am very curious to know this before joining the site. Thanks for sharing the details.

I've never tried blogjob so can't say if it's worth it or not to join, but after reading some of the comments on this thread, I'd be tempted to stay away.

While I'm also wondering just how much one point is worth, the cashout limit of 5000 seems quite high, and I'd expect it would take you some time to reach.

It's a very good way to cash out some good income. The platform of this website looks appealing to me as you can earning money doing what you do mostly. Its a social networking platform where you can not only connect to people worldwide, but amazingly you will also be paid for each activity. In short, you gonna earn points for liking, commenting and sharing stuffs out there. You also get daily check in point and you can also create your own blog and get paid 50 points per article. Though, there is a limit of earning 150 points per day but you can increase your limit by reaching some specific milestone. No doubt you have to work hard for this but the good thing is, you are going to be paid for all this. Good luck! :)

I am yet to cash out on this site, however, I have many friends who have cashed out from blogjob. It is a good site if you can produce quantity articles in short time. A beginner can post three articles (300 words each) and earn 150 points every day. When your articles pull more than 1000 views, your point limit will be 250 points in a day. I recommend the site for those who can produce lot of article.

I am yet to cash out on this site, however, I have many friends who have cashed out from blogjob. It is a good site if you can produce quantity articles in short time. A beginner can post three articles (300 words each) and earn 150 points every day. When your articles pull more than 1000 views, your point limit will be 250 points in a day. I recommend the site for those who can produce lot of article.
Thanks for this review. How many points you could accumulate till now and have you paid out ever?

You said that a new member can only post three articles a day, then there is no use of posting more articles I think. However, I am still unclear about the rate of each point. How much it will be in dollars? I heard a lot of positive reviews about the site in various forums and I wanted to be a part of it. But the limitation of 150 points put me off. What we need to do to raise the limit?

Top Bottom