• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Is blog a compulsory part of a site?

Well, as part of my SEO course, I came to know that, every site should have a blog. Even woorank, the most popular SEO advertiser, says the same. So, I have added a blog but because of that, the page loading time increased and not to mention the maintenance.
I can't spare much time to write blogs. So, I just want to make sure before taking it down.
Is blog compulsory for every site? Even for forums?

Dewlance

Not compulsory but very useful If you want to drive traffic to your site. Its a good way to connect with users/customers.

If you write a tutorial and solve problems of many visitors then maybe they will remember your site name or bookmark your blog and recommended to others.

Rehan khan

100% sure When you share blog it means you going to introduce something different like, if you have project and you were using 3 flowered, Now you same product but you add one more it is interesting for buyer. Your kind information blog is not a limited addition it will be release after a longtime. If you have idea and time you can publish it every time any where.

rf-harris

It is surely not compulsory but it can be very effective for your website so it is recommended that you must have a blog page on your website and you update it regularly.

I see.
Even so, I don't think a forum needs a blog but then again, I can see the whole point behind the blog.
Well, I will try to come up with something for the blog now and then :D

Though blog is not compulsory, it is an effective way to create your audience and generate more traffic and hence more sale of your product or service. If you have more blog posts the chance for driving traffic is more because it improves SEO.

Well, as part of my SEO course, I came to know that, every site should have a blog. Even woorank, the most popular SEO advertiser, says the same. So, I have added a blog but because of that, the page loading time increased and not to mention the maintenance.
I can't spare much time to write blogs. So, I just want to make sure before taking it down.
Now its much better to post content on your own blog instead of others. As per my concern each site must have a blog section.

Blog is an essential part of a website. Its a best way to increase the traffic on your website or helpful in internal linking in your website. You can divert user to the relevant page and convert them from visitor into buyer. If your blog post rank on google top position it'll also benefit your website.

As you know content is the important part in digital marketing. You can't change the website content daily or weekly basis. So blog do the same work for website. As you update the blog the crawler may be crawl your website also. So blog is important part of website. It should be maintain daily or weekly basis.

Blog is always been effective way to make traffic on your website. You can make audience more aware about your products or services through blog writing. As you updates in your services, customers would find it easier to get know about changes made in service delivery.

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think blog is essential, but if you have a blog and you post useful information on a regular basis that users like and then you will get more visitors than a website without a blog.

If you are planning to have a blog then make sure you post regularly, other wise the blog is of no use, just occupy your web disk space.

Depends on the niche. Dose you niche have a lot of micro niches with good long-tail keywords that can be targeted? Then the answer is yes, creat content for those keywords and try to target them.
If you already have good ranking and you niche doesn't need articles, don't publish a blog.

Top Bottom