• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Is advertising in PPCs worthwhile to try?

techseeker

PPC (pay per click) site pays to its members to click on ads and view them for a specified time. I think the advertising in those sites are not so effective as it should be. Members are not concerned about what is being displayed and they only focus on earning money by clicking more and more advertisements. Also the amount paid to view ads is relatively very low. I think this is the main reason why we can't see any major advertising campaigns there. Most of the advertisements are related to other PPCs which function in the same manner.

I am just curious to know your views on this? :)

V

vinaya

I have advertised my blogs and online articles on PTC sites. However, I did not find this internet marketing method very effective. I even tried Geo targeting and 15 second views, however, the outcome was beneficial. I have also tried to promote my affiliate links and referral links with PTC however, I could not sell a single product and get a referral who was willing to check what they were viewing. PTC just increases number of views, nothing else.

vinaya;n114 wrote: I have advertised my blogs and online articles on PTC sites. However, I did not find this internet marketing method very effective. I even tried Geo targeting and 15 second views, however, the outcome was beneficial. I have also tried to promote my affiliate links and referral links with PPC however, I could not sell a single product and get a referral who was willing to check what they were viewing. PPC just increases number of views, nothing else.
I think you are absolutely right. What they are doing is only increasing the number of views. When I was active in PPCs I was also not very interested in knowing what ads are being displayed there. I just complete my quota and leave the site. To be frank, all the ads I have seen in PPCs were related to other PPCs or online money making sites. I think good companies are somewhat hesitant to promote their products through PPCs. This may be because of the low output. I know Google adsense is very strict against use of PPC and traffic exchange.

V

vinaya

I am still with PPC. I click just about hundred ads every day to make money from ad clicks as well as from ad pack investment. When I click ads, I don't care what ads I am clicking, all I care is how much cash links worth, or just fulfilling my ad click quota. As you have mentioned, most of the ads displayed on PPC websites are about other PPC sites, or HYIP (high yield investment program). Most of these ads promises high ROI (return on investment).

In order to earn from traffic, visitors need to stay on the webpage for some time, however, this does not happen when the webpage gets traffic from PPC websites.

You could even lose Google Adsense account if you try to get traffic from PPC.

As far as Pay Per Click sites go, I'd stay as far away from them as possible to be honest. The members on their don't care what adverts they are clicking, they'll just click anything and everything so they can make their 0.2 cents.

While every site needs as much traffic as possible, more importantly I think it needs good quality traffic. Genuine traffic, people that will click on your site, interact with it, and link and share it. It's more effective to build your site that way in my opinion than turning to any PTC site.

In my opinion these services are a last resort, and its usually where a site goes to die.

vinaya;n154 wrote: I am still with PPC. I click just about hundred ads every day to make money from ad clicks as well as from ad pack investment. When I click ads, I don't care what ads I am clicking, all I care is how much cash links worth, or just fulfilling my ad click quota. As you have mentioned, most of the ads displayed on PPC websites are about other PPC sites, or HYIP (high yield investment program). Most of these ads promises high ROI (return on investment).

In order to earn from traffic, visitors need to stay on the webpage for some time, however, this does not happen when the webpage gets traffic from PPC websites.

You could even lose Google Adsense account if you try to get traffic from PPC.
This is quite amazing that you could do 100 clicks a day. I already left PPC long ago due to my bitter experiences there. A lot of sites where I was a member turned scams and I have decided not to go back there any more. But now I use only Trafficmonsoon as I got a number of referrals there. It offers 100% referral commission and click rates are also good. But I will not spend more than 15-20 minutes on Trafficmonsoon daily.

Yes, you are right that Google adsense is very strict against using PPC or traffic exchange as an advertisement medium. To me PPC is a complete waste of time and unreliable at times.

moneyman

It actually depends a lot of niche you are working in. Some niches have lower pay per click rates whereas the others have higher. It is hard to know if advertising is profitable unless you test it and look at the statistics.

GraceB

Woah woah woah! You guys are completely missing the point here! OP is not talking about PTC in the slightest, and PPC doesn't not refer to getting paid to click, it's about paying FOR the clicks. Think on Google AdWords.

So while PTC's are a waste of everyone's time, PPC can be a very, very lucrative way to get your site/product out before your SEO really kicks in. I always run PPC via AdWords while working on SEO, and usually even after that because it just yields immediate results, and I couldn't be happier. Sure unlike SEO I have to pay for all the leads, but at the end of the day I'd rather earn a little less than not earn at all.

But really, learn your acronyms before replying.

tony

I wouldn't go for pay to click on my site. The simple reason is more than ninety percent of the traffic you going to get through that avenue may just not be effective. The emphasis of the clickers is just to earn the money you are promising. They are also not going to be interested in the content of your site. The best traffic is still the organic traffic or one generated from social media.

Most of the PPC sites I know are paying one tenth of a cent to view ads. This viewing could take from five to twenty seconds. I see working on PPC as time consuming and the pay is quite small. For a beginner at working online it could be a good start before able to access other sites with different and good paying tasks.

Yes PPC is worthy. If every thing right than it is possibility to convert lead. Like optimized landing page, Right Keyword placement, Content is king.

Quality pay-per-click sites involve Facebook, Google, and Bing, while the others are shady. Anyway, assuming it's quality stuff, pay-per-click, if done correctly, is definitely a wise strategy.

As far as Pay Per Click sites go, I'd stay as far away from them as possible to be honest. The members on their don't care what adverts they are clicking, they'll just click anything and everything so they can make their 0.2 cents.

While every site needs as much traffic as possible, more importantly I think it needs good quality traffic. Genuine traffic, people that will click on your site, interact with it, and link and share it. It's more effective to build your site that way in my opinion than turning to any PTC site.

In my opinion these services are a last resort, and its usually where a site goes to die.
@pwarbi is referring to cheap pay-per-click companies. However, though, it could be possible that certain niches might benefit from them, but I'd do a lot of research before committing to somewhere like 7Search.com.

If you find a platform where the cost is low I think it worth to try, I have advertised on FanSlave and FanDealer and the traffic on my site raised in a few days.

Top Bottom