• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Is adsense simply the best ad network?

lludawg

I have tried many ad networks but I always end up going back to Adsense. Their ads are high-quality and they pay you more compared to other networks. They are also super trustworthy. I am currently using them on my blog and YouTube channel.

Do you think Adsense is the best ad network? If not, what ad network is better?

I tried many advertising networks too and found adsense to be the highest paying of them all. However, adsense require us to provide tax information and this is not something I am comfortable with. Not to mention the minimum payout is somewhat high too. I would prefer using low minimum payout networks like mellow-ads.

Hi @lludawg and @tongxiaoxin, as of now, adsense is the most preferred ad network on the web. However, it falls short on some areas. For instance, you never know how much you earn per campaign. It’s also not clear what they look at when approving accounts. Some get rejected while others get accepted. I have not used chikita yet but I hear they are much nicer.

Hi @lludawg and @tongxiaoxin, as of now, adsense is the most preferred ad network on the web. However, it falls short on some areas. For instance, you never know how much you earn per campaign. It’s also not clear what they look at when approving accounts. Some get rejected while others get accepted. I have not used chikita yet but I hear they are much nicer.
I actually use Adhitz although it does not seem to be popular in the advertising industry. They pay around $0.05 for each click on my previous blog which is on money earning online. There is also a bidding system which offers even higher rate based on your personal preference.

I sure think so. I have also used other ad networks and I don't find them quite as compelling as Adsense. Adsense does pay more than any other ad network that I have ever used. I know of another one that comes close, but not quite. Adsense is kind of strict though

It's good to know that AdSense is working well for all of you. However, I don't think it is as effective as it seems to be for me. I am not really earning that much money from the AdSense linked to my blog. Well, I am not really even that active in blogging, but I think it would take a lot of time, effort, and patience before it becomes profitable to me.

Adsense is not longer as good as it used to be ten years ago, and payments have dropped significantly since, so I wouldn't say it's the best paying ad network, but at least is the most reliable.

Actually there are many other advertising network that seems to be paying better rates including Taboola, Outbrain and Spoutable, which more than plain advertising deliver content excerpts to your site and pays you every time someone is interesting in reading the full articles and click on them.

If you browse major-league sites such as The Huffington Post, you will see they are using Taboola to monetize and not longer AdSense at all.

Even though, if you want to make money from contextual advertising, there is another search engine that pays way much better, but only accepts American-based publishers, for further details visit 7Search.

There is no doubt that adsense is the king in online advertising and revenue generation. I have a YouTube channel with adsense attached to it. It is coming out pretty well without any efforts. It would have been better if I had given more time for my videos. Now I plan to focus on marketing my video links in forums and let's see how it is going to work.

I think recently they changed their rules and you cannot use your YouTube adsense account anywhere else. For that you need to apply for a separate adsense account with a valid website of your own. That is a real challenge to me.:)

AdSense is the best advertising program for small, medium as well as big websites. off course ere are some drawbacks such as getting approval is really hard, can deactivate your account without any notice and reinstalling account is almost impossible, and pay out threshold is very high, however, AdSense fits for all kinds of online publishers.

When you say preferred advertising network, does that mean you have an alternative? From my point of view, Adsense is the only ad network in town, there's no other. And from that, I cannot complain of the shortcomings in some areas simply because it is the one and only. So if they pay us in cents or in dollars and they are not transparent then it's a situation of put up or shut up. Just my thoughts, no offense. I have been on the lookout for alternative since a long time ago.

There are many alternatives but adsense is the biggest player in the market. Some of the ad networks are also as tough as adsense. Recently, I had applied to Infolinks, but I was rejected. I was also rejected by viglink. I was accepted by Bidvertiser but I don't see contextual advertising from Bidvertiser. If there is no contextual advertising, chances of ad clicks is less.

Yes even I thinks that Adsense is best paying site in compare to all. Even on my personal blog I am using two to three these kind of sites. Among all Google Adsense is paying really good. They are paying very good amount per click in compare to other sites. Plus they also pay good on basis of views. So if anyone is having decent traffic on their site or blog then Google Adsense can earn best for them.

ray

There is no doubt that Adsense is the best in this category but the problem with this program is that they try to find an excuse to ban your account when you're about to reach to the threshold.

Binu

Yes, Adsense is the best ad network. The only reason why this can be considered best is it works with small,medium as well as large publishers. However, we also need to understand that there are many other ad networks for online publishers. Som

There is no doubt that Adsense is the best in this category but the problem with this program is that they try to find an excuse to ban your account when you're about to reach to the threshold.
Is it like that? I have an account there. But so far I have never reached to payout. I am still on the half way. Hope I will not face any kind of problem you mentioned above. I don't think they will ban users for any silly reason, hope not. So far it is going slow but good for me. Hope I will reach to payout soon.

Top Bottom