• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Infolinks for blog

Hello Friend :)

I am having infolinks as ad network with Google adsense on my blog. It is good as we can put them on same page with adsense. Payout is of 50$ and I am still on around 36$. In starting I was earning good amount almost 25 to 50 cents per day. But now I am rarely earning any amount there. I don't know what goes wrong but earning speed has decreased for me. Has any one having the same problem or it is working good for you?

And also if someone can post tips to increase the earning on for this site then it would be great.

I cannot tell any thing about infolinks because I was rejected from infolink ad network because I did not have "enough traffic" to justify advertising on my blog. I may be wrong however, I think you are not earning through infolinks because you do not have traffic. Furthermore, you may also have failed to target keywords. When there are no specific keywords, infolink uses general ads that do not get clicks.

I cannot tell any thing about infolinks because I was rejected from infolink ad network because I did not have "enough traffic" to justify advertising on my blog. I may be wrong however, I think you are not earning through infolinks because you do not have traffic. Furthermore, you may also have failed to target keywords. When there are no specific keywords, infolink uses general ads that do not get clicks.
Well, my blog is still getting traffic, yes it is less than past, but still it is having good traffic. But earning from infolinks drop hugely. I wonder why such sudden drop in the rate. Now I earns on it rarely. Even my adsense earning has been drop lately. I wonder what is going on lately.

Top Bottom