• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Indyaforums - a forum dedicated for india.

Quite recently I came to know of this forum called Indyaforums. Basically it is a forum mainly focuses on topics related to India, even though there are certain general topic sections too. The forum pays good money for posters around the world. But it is better if you have a good idea about India as the highest paying sections belong to topics related to India. The forum is in a growing stage now and there are only a few members there right now.

The main attraction is that there is no limit on the number of posts you can make their and so, there is no limit on earning. I could withdraw twice via Amazon Gift cards and it also pays in PayPal when you reach a withdrawal limit of around &8.5.

gabr1ela1

Yes it is very hard this forum, I found it a few weeks ago, is a forum where you can learn more about India and I even learned about this country.
I really like to post there are some super nice people, and especially as I find other cultures and ideals of India.

Yes, I have also joined there recently. It seems a good site focusing on everything related to India. Good payment options, nice friends and interesting topics. I should become more active to avail is benefits.

ray

Sounds like a good site for Indians, I will go check it right now. I feel there is a shortage of such forums for Indians and if this site is serving the purpose by providing a good platform then it will become a success in no time.

Friclya

Quite recently I came to know of this forum called Indyaforums. Basically it is a forum mainly focuses on topics related to India, even though there are certain general topic sections too. The forum pays good money for posters around the world. But it is better if you have a good idea about India as the highest paying sections belong to topics related to India. The forum is in a growing stage now and there are only a few members there right now.

The main attraction is that there is no limit on the number of posts you can make their and so, there is no limit on earning. I could withdraw twice via Amazon Gift cards and it also pays in PayPal when you reach a withdrawal limit of around &8.5.
Thanks goodluck2u for giving such information. I have few Indian friends of mine so I would definitely recommend this forum to them and I hope it will provide them a great experience. :)

I guess as a person who is not Indian, I might be able to fit in with this forum by talking about my favorite Indian dishes. Or Maybe I should watch some Indian movies. I may watch Tamil movies but I am not fond of Bollywood movies because of the random song and dance numbers. I remember watching a Bollywood horror movie where there is an out of place song and dance number, I like Tamil movies though. It is more more serious.

You are right. I believe this site will be very useful to you to discuss and get a lot of information regarding Indian cuisine, Indian movies, Indian culture, tourist destinations and many more.

@The_Arctic_Outcry, Yes, an Indian can earn more there discussing about India. In fact they have some general categories too like general chat, science and technology etc, but the pay rate is not very attractive. The sections that deal with Indian topics are well paid ones and you can earn good money there. As a matter of fact, it would not be difficult to join in any discussion provided you are keen to learn about India. Nowadays we can access any information at the click of a mouse.

By the way it is your personal call any way and I respect that. But I don't think by watching movies you can learn about India, most of them are quite exaggerated only to attract audience. Internet is the right source to learn about any nation I guess.

If I will Focus on the Indian section, Will it be more profitable than Mylot. I earn 50 cents a day at Mylot. I want to be able to at least earn a dollar a day because 30 dollars at the end of the month will be huge. If this is more profitable than Forum coin, I may consider jumping ship.

My knowledge with India is more about what the History books had thought and the most likely inaccurate Hollywood Adaptation of Ghandi's life. I may want to focus with Indian pop culture.

How much money do you make on this site per day?

I have some free time in the next 3 weeks and I want to join the most sites I can! I want to buy some games for my PS4, so every site is welcome! :D

I am on Indya Forums. Pay rate is good, 1.5 rupees for creating a thread and half of that for replying to the thread Based on the current exchange rate 1.5 Indian rupees will translate as 2.25 cents.

Even I have joined this site recently. But right I now I am not much active there. Yes there is no limit on posting and earning, so it is good indeed. This forum is quite good for getting more information regarding Indian culture and country. It is true that we are lacking such forums which are specially made for our country. This one is surely good.

I find this site good because it is flexible and there are no restrictions on number of posts you can do a day. Depending on your time, you can earn a good amount. Unfortunately, I am not much active there, but I would like to spend more time.

anupamas2

Good to know about this site. I will definitely join this site. Hope that I will enjoy posting here. I am from India too, so will have lots to post. And if it pays much then it will be an added advantage for me. Thanks

anupamas2

Yesterday I checked this site and yes, the rates are very low. It's going to be very hard to earn in this site. If you are sitting at home and posting on forums etc. and you have time then it's okay, but for me, since I am working full time and have to find time in between for this, it is going to be very difficult.

ray

I have tried that site and found it a good one however, I have stopped working on that site for my personal reasons. But I would suggest to all forum users to try that site as not only it pays good but you get to learn so many India related information.

I am not well versed with India so I guess I would have a hard time in that forum. But in fairness to me, I once joined a forum which is exclusive for a country, like that Indyaforums and I was able to contribute. However, I decided to leave the forum because it would be unfair if I would always be reading and contributing very little information. But that's very attractive for a content writer - that unlimited number of posts you can make and be paid for it. I'm sure there's a lot of my writer friends who are members there. Well, I might try that site when I get a substantial amount of slack time in my daily activities.

ray

I find this site good because it is flexible and there are no restrictions on number of posts you can do a day. Depending on your time, you can earn a good amount. Unfortunately, I am not much active there, but I would like to spend more time.
Even I am not active on that site partly due to repetition and highhandedness of a particular member who knows very little but interrupts everywhere. I do not like to be interrupted by any XYZ so to avoid an online fight I thought it better to leave that forum.

Top Bottom