• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I would like to get web hosting. Linux

I would like to get web hosting. Linux.
+ need to register .ru , .com, .org domains (3 domains).
Do you know anything about Cloudarion.com web hosting services ?
Their web hosting & domain registration services?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

Performance is excellent, twice as fast as last host on both upload and download.
Cloudarion.com have fast customer service. problems always addressed quickly. reliable servers, great software!

The servers are incredibly fast, uptime is near perfect, and my favorite part of cloudarion.com is knowledgeable support.
I get low cost, good service and no problems. They have been around a while and I like and trust them.

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
Cloudarion.com is always responsive, cost-effective, and we virtually never suffer any down time.
Time is money and even 99.99% may not be good enough.

You get so much for your money and I've had nothing but excellent experiences with customer support. As for uptime, I've never experienced any major downtime apart from when I started - I would have 5-10 minutes of downtime but these days, it's near 99.9%. Cloudarion.com give you features for which you can get familiar with in time when your ready to get serious. Very good host.

Cloudarion is one of the best hosts in the world.
The technical support is friendly and ever ready to help.
There is almost no downtime and whenever Downtimes occurs the issues are resolved as early as possible.

Top Bottom