• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I need powerful dedicated hosting account (requirements inside)

Requirements:
3 Tbs of disk space, bandwidth - 30 TB, Linux.
I have found Cloudarion.com - What can you say about their service?
Their server hosting plans look ok for my sites. What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
Alternatives?

You can trust Cloudarion.com hosting. They never misled me, unlike other web hosts I used did before.
They offer the web hosting features that I need and their support team is very quick in answering my questions and resolving issues.

Give Cloudarion.com a try. They have powerful servers located in Switzerland, Germany, USA and Russia.
The Technical Support Team gave excellent solution, accurately and rapidly.

Take a look at INSIGHT WEB HOSTING - The service, reliability, features and price are, in my opinion, unrivaled. With this host I have always had customer service that is above and beyond what I had previously had with several other hosts.

The best dedicated servers are available from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
Their support and attentiveness is unparalleled in the industry. I seldom have issues, but if I do, they are right on it and fix them.

I have to say Cloudarion.com is the best host I've ever had. I really had some doubts about choosing a host.
I run a forum on it and I didn't expect a host to be that fast. The forum is running very smooth, and the bandwidth is much for such a cheap price.

Top Bottom