• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I need help to choose reliable host along with helpful techs

I need help to choose reliable host along with helpful techs.
As for me, I found digitalserver.com.mx - their Mexico Dedicated Hosting deals look quite good.
I need Linux Powerful server with huge amount of HD and Bandwidth.
What host is better? And why?

The truth comes out of comparison, so I can put forward a recommendation to try QHoster.com and their server hosting service.
They have powerful servers in Mexico (Mexico City). If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are the best, try them out.
Great price and great service. Easy to use software.Great Cpanel software for managing the servers or individual accounts!!!

I need help to choose reliable host along with helpful techs.
As for me, I found digitalserver.com.mx - their Mexico Dedicated Hosting deals look quite good.
I need Linux Powerful server with huge amount of HD and Bandwidth.
What host is better? And why?
Choosing a hosting service should determine the project you want to create. There are many hosting companies. Each of the companies has its advantages but also its drawbacks :). I think that first of all you need to determine what project you want to create and match your hosting company and service.

The selection criteria that I am guided by are:
- support operation
- efficient service
- server stability
- no limits
- free SSL certificate

Also, I pay attention to the form of communication between the company and clients and whether they have a flexible approach to the client. The latter usually offer smaller companies, not large corporations.

Regards,
Adrian

Speed, support and everything are very good. Digitalserver.com.mx is the best web hosting I have used.
They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version.

For about 10 months now we have had out whm/cpanel dedicated with digitalserver.com.mx provider. Everything works good.
Uptime has been excellent and when something happens if anything support is on top of it.

For about 10 months now we have had out whm/cpanel dedicated with Digitalserver.com.mx web hosting. Everything works good.
Uptime has been excellent and when something happens if anything support is on top of it. The customer service is good here as well.

Top Bottom