• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hve you ever been to penjob?

Penjob is a freelance writing site which pays good rates for well written articles. They have two types of memberships - standard and premium. As per the management they pay $10 for an approved article of more than 150 words and upto 1000 words. For a premium member it is $20 per article.

Even though it is said to be a US based company, international members are accepted. They also made a statement that they do not expect high level English, but a well written article with good English usage will do. I I am yet to join them, I would like to know the views of other members here?

I still have to check that site but from the outset I guess that is a good one (if your info is accurate). However, it looks dubious because it doesn't allow the public to see their interior. You needed to sign up with them in order to see the rules and other details. My other concern is the approval of the article. For such a big amount that they pay for 150 words minimum (very short for $10) I think there are strings attached. Pardon me but you need to post more details about this site.

I have not heard of this site. From your description, I believe they are paying upfornt for an article. The payment of $10 for an article of at least 150 words is pretty high. What are they doing with this article? Publish on the site or sell to the market place?

Have you written for them, I mean has your article been accepted on the site? What are the chances of acceptance? What kind of article they are looking?

I just joined the site and did not contribute anything. So I am unable to tell the authenticity of payments. I will just post one article and wait for the result. There are various categories like business, education, entertainment, health, international,mix, sports and others. We can't go there and post articles. When we login we can find some assignments in our profile and we have to select the suitable one and prepare an article. Interestingly, in some of the assignments they are asking for 500 words long articles for the same $10 rate.

In fact the rate of $10 seems to be an unrealistic one for me. Let's see what happens. I will share the result with you.

I haven't heard about Penjob before. $10 per article is a high rate that nobody would like to miss a chance. But I doubt there should be some strict rules behind it. Expecting the views of experienced writers in this site.

I never heard about Penjob until now. It sounds like the same concept with iWriter or other sites like Listverse. In such sites, there's no assurance to get paid for a work. If your article is not approved, then you'll get nothing for such a work done.

pecan

Penjob is a freelance writing site which pays good rates for well written articles. They have two types of memberships - standard and premium. As per the management they pay $10 for an approved article of more than 150 words and upto 1000 words. For a premium member it is $20 per article.

Even though it is said to be a US based company, international members are accepted. They also made a statement that they do not expect high level English, but a well written article with good English usage will do. I I am yet to join them, I would like to know the views of other members here?
I never heard of them, so it must be something new and fresh. But paying membership is a bit harsh in my opinion. I value paying website more if they value quality and not if I am going to pay their Golden, Premium or Platinum.
I will take a look at this website just to see if it is so good like you claim.
If it satisfies my expectation I even could sign up.

kalyanign

It does sound like a very good option but I am kind of concerned to read that you also have to pay for membership there. It kind of puts up red flags around. But it might not hurt to try signing up for standard membership and see if they really pay. What kind of articles can one write about? Has any one checked it yet?

Sounds like a very well paid job to me. I will have to give this site a try this is the first time I read about it. I wonder if there is catch to get our articles accepted, to me it seems too good to be true I hope you get good results from it.

fuzyon

Never heard of them actually, I'm a little skeptical since they allow subpar English while paying $10 for an article, sounds too good to be true considering they have people that have to review those poorly written articles as well. I guess I'll check it out, it doesn't hurt :D.

anupamas2

I have not heard about this site. But the rate seems to be quite good for me. I will check the site and see. As Fuzyon said, "it doesn't hurt to check it out."

biege

That's a pretty good site. I guess there's no bad in trying it since there's no membership fees. I guess they rate you based on the quality of your posts. I guess if they are really true to their words then this would be a good site to profit from killing time. :D I'll try this later and I'll share my responses later. Thanks for sharing this.

Edit:
I've registered but I didn't upload any ID's yet because I'm careful about providing personal identifiable information as people might use this to sell my profile to other people.
There's a $50 registration fee to become a premium member and here are their benefits:

1. Premium user entitled 100% Rate
  2. Premium users can attend any assignment
  3. Premium users can earn beyond limites
  4. Premium users are under our special care
  5. Double Rates then Standard
  6. Special attention and VIP Services
  7. Premium users can withdraw any time
  8. Can not take Premium fee from Earnings
(I have 0 assignments as of writing)

Last edited:
Top Bottom