• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Humanatic

Is there anyone here who has already experienced working for Humanatic? The job description is to simply review calls and you will get paid per call. I wonder if it's profitable enough and if it's worth my time. I am hearing pretty good reviews about this site, but some people said it's quite difficult to get accepted by them. How true is that?

I tried signing up for this site, but I just could not finish the sign up process. I don't know if it had something to do with my internet or the site or PayPal. It just wouldn't let me sign up for it. So I gave up a while ago, last year, but yeah, I have also heard good reviews about it. I'm not sure if they send you calls to review via email or you can log in and review as many calls as you want. I should go and give it another shot

Does this cater to Asian countries? I would love to try this as it sounds new and interesting. However, I think a laptop is needed to be able to work for this site. And of course headsets are also needed. If the application process is hard to get into, they must screen each applicant thoroughly.

Bilby

What does "review calls" actually mean? Phone calls? Calls for survey participants?

I went to their page and it also does not say what they actually want you to do. I am not keen to sigh up for a complete unknown just in the hope of money and no malware.

For those who have already signed up, can you please clue me in?

If it is phone calls, I sure would not want messages I left with a company (normally with my name and phone number) listened to by some random person on the internet.

What does "review calls" actually mean? Phone calls? Calls for survey participants?

I went to their page and it also does not say what they actually want you to do. I am not keen to sigh up for a complete unknown just in the hope of money and no malware.

For those who have already signed up, can you please clue me in?

If it is phone calls, I sure would not want messages I left with a company (normally with my name and phone number) listened to by some random person on the internet.
You will listen to calls and you will have a multiple choice question that you will answer by simple clicking. Some categories are very easy like English vs.Spanish where you will listen to a cal and you will click a choice whether Its English or Spanish. Then there are complicated categories like "Who handled the call" that category is so hard because you haven 15 to 30 choices to choose from as the answer. This category will make you try to find out What is the name of the agent. There are agents who will took forever before they introduce their selves.

I signed up for Humanatic and got accepted after a day or two. I highly recommend it for anyone who's into full time online work and who has the ability to multi-task. Initially, you can make a dollar a day, but as you progress and more categories are opened up to you, you can make more. Just know that if you don't do well in assessing the calls you likely won't progress. It's about accuracy and speed and they will be times when you will be penalised for a "wrong" answer by having some hard earned pennies deducted. You can argue your case and have your money return to you, but often you will lose. It can be frustrating but if you have the tolerance and some technique, there is the potential to reach the leader board. I see some people making more than $30 a day there but that seems out of reach for me as I am starting to tire.

You should check out the YouTube videos which I found to be pretty informative and accurate. I am from the Caribbean and I had easy access. If you have the time you should give it a try.

The most money I earned in one day is 13 Us dollars but I am telling you, at the end of the day, My legs are cramping because of sitting all day long, my eyes are teary and red because my eyes were glued on the screen and I felt so exhausted. It is attainable but I felt so stressed, tired and sore. I worked as a construction worker before, that job is more physical but I felt more tired with 12 hours of humanatic. Now I stop at 5 hours and that's it. I don't want to pursue 12 hours a day because its a mental torture.

Last edited:
The_Arctic_Outcry, I know what you mean. It's exhausting but you can find a way to make it easier depending on your approach. I am trying to crack the case for how people can make $40 and that keeps me going back sometimes. It's the one place I was able to make about $50 in a month. This month is not going well though. I am at about $6 but I know if I put my mind to it, I can do about $5 a day with a lot of effort.

Sometimes I can post in forums and have some categories running in the background. The aim initially should be to focus on accuracy and to a lesser extent speed, and get as many categories opened up to you as possible. Then work consistently in categories that are higher paying and hopefully fun. I still recommend it especially for those of us whose first language is English.The odd call can be difficult to understand if your English is not good.

Using your mobile device and headphones is also a way to get some earnings while on the move.

Yes it is a simple job no doubt about that. You simply review calls and get paid cents once it is done. With that said, it is not easy. Take note that simple is different from easy. It is a tedious job and you will have to spend long hours to earn a few dollars. In my opinion, it is not worth the time to do it unless you really have nothing better to do. The effort to reward ratio is extremely bad, even PTC will give you an easier life.

I am from a 3rd world country and 12 US dollars is a teacher's daily salary on my country. This site can be worth it for people who came from a country with lower costs of living. It is not worth it for people from richer nations because 30 dollars means nothing on their countries because the basic necessities there are much more expensive. I can do it all day if my favorite categories were available but I always run out because it's other people's favorite too. I wish I can endure it all day but its too draining mentally.

I am from a 3rd world country and 12 US dollars is a teacher's daily salary on my country. This site can be worth it for people who came from a country with lower costs of living. It is not worth it for people from richer nations because 30 dollars means nothing on their countries because the basic necessities there are much more expensive. I can do it all day if my favorite categories were available but I always run out because it's other people's favorite too. I wish I can endure it all day but its too draining mentally.
Well, if you are a teacher or have some skills, then you can perform higher paying work like tutoring student online. Humanatic is suitable for people who do not have any relevant skills on their hand and only wants to earn some pocket change. With skills, you can get better work. There is a website that pays you to teach language to students online.

I still do Humanatic but I call it a day after 5 hours. Most of my online earning focuses with writing. Humanatic is my rest from writing. I think 5 hours is enough for me when it comes to Humanatic because sitting all day long listening to repetitive calls can be torturous. It is something I can do for fee hours but not all day long. I managed to do 12 hours once but I went do I again. I only do the easy categories. I have no desire for the higher paying categories because they were mentally draining.

I still do Humanatic but I call it a day after 5 hours. Most of my online earning focuses with writing. Humanatic is my rest from writing. I think 5 hours is enough for me when it comes to Humanatic because sitting all day long listening to repetitive calls can be torturous. It is something I can do for fee hours but not all day long. I managed to do 12 hours once but I went do I again. I only do the easy categories. I have no desire for the higher paying categories because they were mentally draining.
How much did you earn from 5 hours of continuous work? And is 12 hours of work not tiring how did you pull it off?

I am able to make a dollar and 10 cents Per hour. I have to be fully focus with no distraction to do that. I usually lose my focus around the 5th hour. That's when I have to quit so I won't end up dong mistakes that can cost me some penalties. I am very penalty prone when I feel distracted so that's why I quit around the 5th hour. Boredom is my greatest enemy when I am working with this site. I hope that information I shared is helpful enough. I avoid the high paying categories because they were so penalty prone.

I read, most of the replies here and I got to the conclusion that we're all looking for the same thing which is "Cash" but there are some people that don't want to go through a lot of things in order to get it like: expending too many hours using any kind of devise or getting bore, if Humanatic pays and is legit, I would give it a try simply because "I need the money because I got kids to feed and am not in the street doing illegal things I am in my house under a fan with the freedom I can log in whenever I want to.

These are my favorite categories because they lack difficulty and they were actually fun to do. Sadly the competition with these categories were stiff because most people likes them.

1. English vs Spanish all you need to do is to listen ton the beginning , middle and end of the conversation to know if the call is in English or Spanish. Unlike other categories, you can easily skip some parts of the call and doesn't need to fully listen to it.

2. DME- just listen to the beginning of the call and answer the choice between yes or no if you here a chime in the beginning.

3. Agent Identification- between the answer yes or no, you will click Esther the agent said her name or not.

Less people are doing the high paying but frustratingly hard categories. Some people are making a lot of money from them though.

That was really helpful. I am also from a third world country. I successfully joined the site last week but yet to try it. First offer I got was $1 for watching their video and I am yet to attempt that too. Can you tell for how long these calls would on an average? I heard that they have a very poor auditing service and sometimes they do not pay even for correct entries. Is that right?

Anyway, I am yet to try this site and I found your posts very knowledgeable for a newcomer like me in Humanatic. Thanks for sharing.:)

That depends in the category you are going to work for. I worked for hard categories only t unlock easier categories but I stick with the easy categories and I never got penalized ever since, There are calls that lasts for few seconds while there are super long calls. majority of complainers are from first world countries but this site is very profitable to 3rd world country people like me but it requires concentration and focus. Laziness and boredom is the greatest enemy of most members.

You are only penalized if your answer is wrong. If your answer is correct and you of penalize you can make a dispute. I always win my disputes.

Rubie

I have been in Humanatic for year a half. The effort is worthed if you do the task accurately. It is mentioned that Humanatic is a matter of listening, and its correct. In Humanatic all you have to do is listen to a recorded audio and categorize it depending on the choices provided. The main objective is to review a call accurately and you'll be paid, otherwise, be penalized.

Humanatic provides bonuses to those who work hard and sometimes announces some contest that will possibly be an additional to the member's earnings.

Last edited:

akasha24

Is there anyone here who has already experienced working for Humanatic? The job description is to simply review calls and you will get paid per call. I wonder if it's profitable enough and if it's worth my time. I am hearing pretty good reviews about this site, but some people said it's quite difficult to get accepted by them. How true is that?
I have been working on Humanatic for at least a year now and I must say that it is one of the best sites out there. It is my main earner at the moment, so to answer your question: yes, it is worth investing time in the site.
You are right, you get paid to review calls and you get paid for every call you review correctly, however, if your review isn't correct, a certain amount gets deducted from your earnings, but you can always protest if you feel the deduction wasn't fair. There are many categories to choose from and every category pays differently. It is also very important to read the instructions for each category, that way you will be able to make less mistakes and will understand what to do more. You get paid by Paypal after you reach $10.
I haven't heard that it's hard to get accepted by them. I got accepted right away, but maybe this has changed through the years. If you have difficulty registering or getting accepted, I suggest you contact the admin and he will help you!

Top Bottom