• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hugop here!

Hugop

Hello webdiscussions community!

My name is Hugop and I am a coder, graphic designer and animator. I make graphics and animations of cartoons/animes on my free time and nightcores for my youtube channel.

I hope the new webdiscussions.net is going to be better than the old one :)

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
Great meeting you Hugop. Thanks for joining my forum and if you need any thing please contact me and I will be happy to help.

Hello webdiscussions community!

My name is Hugop and I am a coder, graphic designer and animator. I make graphics and animations of cartoons/animes on my free time and nightcores for my youtube channel.

I hope the new webdiscussions.net is going to be better than the old one :)
Hi Hugop! And welcome to this great community! If you don't mind my question: are you from Portugal/Portuguese? :p

Hugop

Hi Hugop! And welcome to this great community! If you don't mind my question: are you from Portugal/Portuguese? :p
Hey Bluegreen,

Yes, I speak Portuguese and was born in Portugal :p. But I am currently living in Luxembourg because in Portugal it is harder to earn money. In summer, I am going to visit my homeland and swim on the beach :)

Top Bottom