• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hqrevshare- a revenue sharing program

I'm a member at TrafficMonsoon and MyPayingAds which are also revenue sharing sites. I have been successful with both of them until recently when MyPayingAds started undergoing some challenges, so earning on the site is very slow at the moment but they promise to resolve it soon. I intend to join one more revenue sharing program and I am looking for the most rewarding one. HQRevShare seems promising and is currently in my top 3.

Binu

I'm a member at TrafficMonsoon and MyPayingAds which are also revenue sharing sites. I have been successful with both of them until recently when MyPayingAds started undergoing some challenges, so earning on the site is very slow at the moment but they promise to resolve it soon. I intend to join one more revenue sharing program and I am looking for the most rewarding one. HQRevShare seems promising and is currently in my top 3.
Don't join HQ Revshare, I have been scammed $300 on the site (the amount I had invested on the site).

Don't join HQ Revshare, I have been scammed $300 on the site (the amount I had invested on the site).
Can't you start a dispute through PayPal? Generally with that amount of money invested you can have it back if you start a dispute. Unless you invested using other payment processor, that way you can't start dispute through PayPal. I feel sorry for you man, 300$ it's a lot of money. I had luck I joined the site when it started and I managed to have a profit of 100€ with my account. But now I have around 50$ in my balance that I wont see in my PayPal account!

Top Bottom