• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hqrevshare- a revenue sharing program

Hi everyone, I'm here to share a website that is almost an year old and fortunately, a genuine website to make money.
HQrevshare is a revenue sharing company and the owner of this website is an honest man from Hong Kong. His name is Han Mohammed and he is always available to help. The website has a decent support staff and making money from it is not a difficult task, in fact its too much easy.

Ok, so here is how this program works:
1) The website is basically an advertising place where you can promote your business or blogs and get some decent traffic.

2) In order to make money from this, you need to buy 'Ad packs'. Each beginner ad pack costs 5$ and you can buy as much ad packs as you want.

3) Each ad pack consists of 1000 ad credits and banner clicks and it will return you a mighty 150% return which means your 5$ will turn into 7.5$ within a few days. Yes, you heard that right.

4) You will get your invested money along with profit within a month (To be precise, in around 22 days). To get profit, you don't need to do anything just sit back and relax or keep checking your profit increasing within every 30 minutes. That's crazy right? But surprisingly thats true. ;)

For any questions and payment proofs, comment below and I'll definitely help you. To become my ref, shoot me a PM and I will also give you a ref back percentage. :)

Hi everyone, I'm here to share a website that is almost an year old and fortunately, a genuine website to make money.
HQrevshare is a revenue sharing company and the owner of this website is an honest man from Hong Kong. His name is Han Mohammed and he is always available to help. The website has a decent support staff and making money from it is not a difficult task, in fact its too much easy.

Ok, so here is how this program works:
1) The website is basically an advertising place where you can promote your business or blogs and get some decent traffic.

2) In order to make money from this, you need to buy 'Ad packs'. Each beginner ad pack costs 5$ and you can buy as much ad packs as you want.

3) Each ad pack consists of 1000 ad credits and banner clicks and it will return you a mighty 150% return which means your 5$ will turn into 7.5$ within a few days. Yes, you heard that right.

4) You will get your invested money along with profit within a month (To be precise, in around 22 days). To get profit, you don't need to do anything just sit back and relax or keep checking your profit increasing within every 30 minutes. That's crazy right? But surprisingly thats true. ;)

For any questions and payment proofs, comment below and I'll definitely help you. To become my ref, shoot me a PM and I will also give you a ref back percentage. :)
I'm using HQRevshare right now and it's a very good site where you just need to invest your money and earn passively! It's definitely one of the best right, mainly due to only being almost 2 months old, they started in the beginings of August, not one year ago as you said. Where did you read that information? It's wrong.
And you don't get your investment back in 22 days, and you don't receive every 30 minutes! Don't give wrong information to other future users! At best they give you money every 1 and half hours! And you can only recover your investment afte 30 days, in the best case scenario!

I am on the site, however, I have not invested much. I have bought 10 ad pack worth $50. I am yet to recover my investment. The site says ROI is 150 percent but I don't know what is the ratio between repurchase balance and earning balance? In my experience, earning is not that fast as promised. They even say, you will not earn if the site did not make sales, which means your investment is at risk.

I am on the site, however, I have not invested much. I have bought 10 ad pack worth $50. I am yet to recover my investment. The site says ROI is 150 percent but I don't know what is the ratio between repurchase balance and earning balance? In my experience, earning is not that fast as promised. They even say, you will not earn if the site did not make sales, which means your investment is at risk.
Yes is at risk, but the good thing on this kind of sites is that if you are one of the first users to invest there you will have your investment back without any problems, you just need to sign up in the first 2 or 3 months and invest as soon as posible. Because there are lots of new users that invest daily and they still have money to pay them. After a few months, 5 or 6 the site starts to have some problems and then slowly it starts to turn scam, to the point that stops paying its members!

Well, at least this is my opinion, there is the possiblity that I'm wrong of course!

My bad sir! To be honest, I did'nt lied to you guys. My referrer told me all this and also that this site is an year old so I did'nt check all this. But, still I find this site to be very good for people like me to who want to earn a decent amount of income in their spare time. Anyways, next time I'll take care of all the facts before coming up with any new website. :)

Oh, oh, I never imagined myself investing in sites no matter how small. I had my share of losing hard earned money from earning sites and I can't stand to lose more by investing. I had received several invitations and referrals already on sites that would pay me big but one requirement is to invest money first.. no way. Even if I know the owner of the site I don't think I would go for it. My sad experience with Bubblews, CGP Gallery, EliteVisitors have made my policy stronger against investing.

Oh, oh, I never imagined myself investing in sites no matter how small. I had my share of losing hard earned money from earning sites and I can't stand to lose more by investing. I had received several invitations and referrals already on sites that would pay me big but one requirement is to invest money first.. no way. Even if I know the owner of the site I don't think I would go for it. My sad experience with Bubblews, CGP Gallery, EliteVisitors have made my policy stronger against investing.
All you need to do is just to get a lot of information about the service/site you want to join and see if it's really paying and it's going to pay for at least the minimum time to get your investment back. I've never invested in any site other than this one (HQRevshare), and I searched a lot before investing! I saw that when I joined the site it was only 1 month old so it was a really good time to join it! And I didn't hesitate! In my opinion it'll be paying for several months because there were a lot of people investing in it in the first month so it has a lot of money to pay it's members! :p

Although I won't invest any more money after I receive my investment back!

All you need to do is just to get a lot of information about the service/site you want to join and see if it's really paying and it's going to pay for at least the minimum time to get your investment back. I've never invested in any site other than this one (HQRevshare), and I searched a lot before investing! I saw that when I joined the site it was only 1 month old so it was a really good time to join it! And I didn't hesitate! In my opinion it'll be paying for several months because there were a lot of people investing in it in the first month so it has a lot of money to pay it's members! :p

Although I won't invest any more money after I receive my investment back!
I appreciate your story but what if you were not paid? You probably would be posting a different tune. There was this site that I was invited by a writer friend to join some months back. It is called Money Three where you invest 100 and get 300 in due time. Now I got another invitation from another friend so I mentioned the first friend who may be rich by now. And that first friend replied a while ago... huhuh, they took my money. So there, investing in websites is a gamble. Just thinking aloud, no offense.

@Alexandoy I understand your point but I think it's not the same in every case. There are many genuine sites that have a similar platform and plans, but because of scams the genuine ones don't get much exposure. Anyways, I'm on 5.5$ and this is my 4th day after investing 25 bucks in HQrevshare. I'll come up with payment proofs later. :)

Hello @Waqsi! How is your account here? You making good money and improving your account fast?

I heard that this program/site is really good and worth a lot right now! One of the best for sure! The other day I was reading their facebook posts and there were lots of people posting proofs with really high payments like 150$, of course that those users were the ones that have a lot of referrals or invested a lot!

@bluegreen Yes, it's definitely worth it! I invested just 25$ to check the legitimacy of their statements and to be honest, it's really good. I have almost recovered my investment within 21 days, and now it's time to make some profit. I have already purchased more ad packs from my re-purchasing balance, and the amount is adding up quickly in my account. I'm going to stick with this site and make more investment in future. :)

@bluegreen Yes, it's definitely worth it! I invested just 25$ to check the legitimacy of their statements and to be honest, it's really good. I have almost recovered my investment within 21 days, and now it's time to make some profit. I have already purchased more ad packs from my re-purchasing balance, and the amount is adding up quickly in my account. I'm going to stick with this site and make more investment in future. :)
Hello Waqsi! How are you doing? :p

Have you reinvested 100% of your incoming? Or just the repurchase balance? And cashed out the main balance? A few hours ago a guy posted on HQRevshare facebook page that he invest 700USD and in 21 days he had 500 adpacks from the first group and 50 from the second one, and just in 21 days! This site is really good!

This site went down. Finally the admin closed his facebook site and a lot of users are opening disputes with paypal to retrieve some of the money. 80% of the people managed to have some proffit with the site. But 20% were robbed, mainly because they invested right before the site going down.

So if you are one those 20% just try to open dispute trhough paypal to retrieve your money invested back.

PS: only paypal users can dispute. Other payment methods don't have this option unfortunately.

@bluegreen yup I have already opened a dispute, do you think I'm gonna get my seed money back? Anyways, I have already recovered my losses with another amazing revshare within a week. Let me know if you wish to join under me! ;)

sadly, I was a new user and I had invested just about $300. upon reaching payment threshold, I did not withdraw instead I bought shares. I had $750 worth shares. I lost my seed money. I have filed disputes via paypal. I am yet to hear from Paypal. Hopefully I can recover my money.

Yes, if you really lost your money and you invested through paypal they will refund all the money you invested withouth any major problems ;)

Yes @Waqsi I want to know which site is that one! I am looking for a new revhsare and I have some moeny to invest right now!

Today, I came to know about a lost dispute. The person of my acquaintance has filed a dispute against HQrevshare on paypal, but he lost it. He lost money on hqrevshare and could not get refund. I have also filed dispute and now I am worrying. I added funds through payza and paypal. Until now I have not heard about any person who won dispute on paypal against HQ.

Today, I came to know about a lost dispute. The person of my acquaintance has filed a dispute against HQrevshare on paypal, but he lost it. He lost money on hqrevshare and could not get refund. I have also filed dispute and now I am worrying. I added funds through payza and paypal. Until now I have not heard about any person who won dispute on paypal against HQ.
Well, PayPal is telling that we bought a service (and the truth is that we bought a service, viewers in our site/blog etc) but the problem is that almost no one was using it. What you need to do and that it may change something is trying to get views into your link, if you can't get views you can fill another dispute and argue that you payed for a service that wasn't delivered!

Surely people could see this coming as these sites DON'T WORK and they NEVER WILL.

Ponzi schemes like this only work short term and the people that join early on and are able to cash out will make money, the rest, like a lot of you have, will lose your investment.

For the person that recommended this site, to then suggest joining another site under him, is ridiculous and anybody that as lost money on this site, would be an even bigger fool to join him on another.

Yes, if you really lost your money and you invested through paypal they will refund all the money you invested withouth any major problems ;)

Yes @Waqsi I want to know which site is that one! I am looking for a new revhsare and I have some moeny to invest right now!
Surely you can't be serious? You've lost money in one revenue sharing scam (which it is) he recommended, and now your after joining in another site he's recommended?

I wonder if in a few months time you'll be crying because you've lost money in that one aswell? Be easier to just give him your bank details so he can just take your money without having to go to the trouble of finding dodgy sites for you all to join.

Top Bottom