• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How to rank high in google?

iamkkris

I've heard that websites which rank in the top are those which have high quality content. They also have catchy titles and an introduction that peaks the interest of readers. I was wondering whether you have any ideas to rank higher.

Ranking your site is done by a famous process know as SEO. SEO is the process of ranking a site in search engines or increasing the rank of a site in search results. It includes all the steps and processes necessary to rank a site in search engine. It consist of steps to optimize the articles and the site along with some offsite optimisations knowns OFF-Page SEO. In SEO experts there is a saying that "Content is King". It's absolutely right without ahving content youn can't rank your site.

Having this kind of thread is great. This is also the question that I have in my mind, since I want to know what are the possible solutions that I can do to rank high in Google. I've already tried many different ways, but I still couldn't see my website on the first page when I searched it. I think it might be the niche or other factors that makes it low in the rankings.

It is true that “Content is King”. Quality content with sufficient number of keywords naturally spread across the content is the fundamental requirement to rank the site. Contents can be articles or videos. There are systematic methods to be followed for search engine optimization and rank your website on the top page, for which it is advisable get the help of an SEO expert.

Having a unique content is one of the key factors. Another one is how you make it visible to other people. If you want to be on the first page you should make a lot viewers also to be able to do that. A lot of us are already trying many ways to make it that and monetize from it.

fabio

It's also a lot easier to rank high for queries where there is low competition.

I have a good ranking for a certain query that there is almost no competition.

Not a very good query anyway, I never get more than 10 visitors from google in a day with that, and many searches look like bots.

Last edited:

Binu

You can try these steps.
Good title
Good description
Well written content
Keyword rich content
Well presented.
Good length (at least 1000 words)

I've heard that websites which rank in the top are those which have high quality content. They also have catchy titles and an introduction that peaks the interest of readers. I was wondering whether you have any ideas to rank higher.
Except content, baclinks play a vital role in the ranking of a website on SERP. If you have quality backlinks then your website can rank on top position at google SERP. Either it is content or backlinks both are the most essential part of a website.

Read about the new Google Update, Rank Brain. Organic CTR is important, so having a catchy title and meta description helps, but you also need to implement the main keywords in what people see in Google.

For achieving high ranking, Follow on-page and off-page techniques.
On-page techniques are: Title tag, Meta tags, Images, Keyword Density, Internal and External links.
Off-page techniques are: Guest blog, Blog posting, Blog commenting, Classified ads, Profile Creation, Business Listing, Infoghraphics sharing, Social Media participation

I don't think that the rank is determined by the content. Recently, Google launched a offer where they approached various companies and offered them a subscription. This subscription would make their post appear among the first 3 posts displayed on the page that would pop up during a search operation.

Advik94

Excellent content is a tactic that always works. If you rely on tricks, then you constantly have to adapt to Google's countermeasures. Focus on good content and rank will follow.

Top Bottom