• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How to get people to watch your youtube videos on facebook?

akasha24

I post new videos on Youtube every 2 weeks and I usually post them on Youtube as soon as they become public. I don't always get likes on them and this irritates me a bit because many people tell me how much they love my voice and that they will follow what I do etc, but once I put out a new song/video, those people are no where to be found. This is frustrating.
My question is: how can I get people engaged in my videos when I post them on Facebook? How can I get more people to like my videos on Facebook? I even put "please like, share..." when I post on Facebook, but hardly anyone is engaged. How do I get that to change? Any ideas?

Try to join groups that has something to do with the videos you upload. If you uploaded a cat video, Join a a Facebook group about cats. To make things simple, you needed to know your market and demographics. In case of YouTube, I got subscribers buy going to the channels of struggling Youtubers and making them hear what they want to hear and subscribing to them. They will add you to their circles and return the favor when you give them likes, comments and views. In case of YouTube videos on Facebook, make a very interesting description before embedding the video.

When I created a YouTube channel longtime back what I did was to take membership in like-minded forums. I start posting my video links on these forums and viewers start coming like anything. I had been banned in a number of forums as that was against their TOS. But once I come to know of it, I usually check if it is allowable. Forums area great source of targeted customers and you can also use signature advertising for a steady flow of interested viewers without any extra effort.

As a matter of fact Internet is flooded with various kinds of forums and it will not be difficult to take membership in as many forums as you like. But it's worth the time you spend there.

owen027

I have the experience that I was attracted by a super funny Facebook post and clicked in a super boring video. I feel like the most important thing is to optimize your video. Some good video were found few years after it posted coincidentally and became super hot for a while. Have you ever uploaded a video, and if so did you do anything to try to get more views? Because no matter how interesting your video clip is, if you don't have a good optimize plan for it to drive, people will not come to it.

I have the experience that I was attracted by a super funny Facebook post and clicked in a super boring video. I feel like the most important thing is to optimize your video. Some good video were found few years after it posted coincidentally and became super hot for a while. Have you ever uploaded a video, and if so did you do anything to try to get more views? Because no matter how interesting your video clip is, if you don't have a good optimize plan for it to drive, people will not come to it.
You are right. Internet is flooded with various kinds of videos and it is really difficult to attract viewers to a particular one. If we don't have a good strategy to attract more traffic to our videos, nobody is going to view it. Unless and until we make our presence visible nothing is going to happen. Now I am focused only on forum advertising and I think I have to look for alternate ways like Facebook too to market my videos.

Facebook as a social networking giant has a huge customer base which can be used to my videos. I heard of a Facebook feature called Facebook Advert to get targeted customers. But I have no idea if Adsense allows it. Can anybody help me with the information?

I post new videos on Youtube every 2 weeks and I usually post them on Youtube as soon as they become public. I don't always get likes on them and this irritates me a bit because many people tell me how much they love my voice and that they will follow what I do etc, but once I put out a new song/video, those people are no where to be found. This is frustrating.
My question is: how can I get people engaged in my videos when I post them on Facebook? How can I get more people to like my videos on Facebook? I even put "please like, share..." when I post on Facebook, but hardly anyone is engaged. How do I get that to change? Any ideas?
We have the same problem. Of the more than 100 active friends of mine in Facebook, less than half react to my post about my video. The most recent post about the proper folding of plastic grocery bag for storing got 30 likes and 3 comments as opposed to the posted photos that usually get more than 70 likes at the least. And the video? It got 12 views only. Now I have made a video on Halloween but I have not uploaded it yet on youtube since it's still early for Halloween. I'm contemplating on what gimmick to use in promoting it in Facebook.

for a video to get any reaction on facebook, you need to spend time creating hook up lines and headlines. if you just average boring headline, no one will even stop to look at your video. however, if you put an interesting and captivating headline, chances are high that people will get curios and click on the vids.

Try to join groups that has something to do with the videos you upload. If you uploaded a cat video, Join a a Facebook group about cats. To make things simple, you needed to know your market and demographics. In case of YouTube, I got subscribers buy going to the channels of struggling Youtubers and making them hear what they want to hear and subscribing to them. They will add you to their circles and return the favor when you give them likes, comments and views. In case of YouTube videos on Facebook, make a very interesting description before embedding the video.
well stated,we have people from different locations and as such one should be creative with any thing posted to get a wider audiences and make it as interesting as possible.I, personally most times like interesting posts so its one thing to post a video on your account its another thing to make it attractive enough to get the needed likes and comments.

Top Bottom