• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How to find good expired domains?

topseos

I am talking about the domains which are no longer renewed by the owner. But interesting thing is that these domains will have decent PR, DA and PA value. So you can understand the worth of these domains. My question is how can I find these domains and register?

You can fit them on the site expired domains. Just search on Google about this site. You will come up with it on top results. On this site, you can find daily updated list of expired domains. They will tell you a lot of metrics detail about the domains too. You can easily choose your required domain by using filters and selecting the appropriate type of domain. These domains can then be purchased on regular rates.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can find about expired domain on domain marketplace. many web hosting companies also have domain marketplace where you can buy or sell domains. The name I can recommend you is namecheap. You can buy or sell your domain on namecheap.

You can find about expired domain on domain marketplace. many web hosting companies also have domain marketplace where you can buy or sell domains. The name I can recommend you is namecheap. You can buy or sell your domain on namecheap.

Buying an expired domain name from a domain marketplace is a bit costly. They charge high amounts for expired domaisn to be purchased on their sites. This cost varies from $50-$2000 and even more for a premium quality domain. However using expired domains dot net site, we can search for expired domaisn easily. The main beenfit is that we can buy them on normal rates from any domainr registrar.

Mihailo

You can visit GoDaddy's Auction site. There you can find a lot domain names, which are good and maybe some of them are expensive.

ray

There should be no problem as hundreds of domain names expire every day. I will not go into the reasons but for the people who know about SEO or value of Back links should go for expired domains to take maximum advantage. I remember a recent case when the owners bought their own domain that they had left a couple of months before transferring all data to another domain but thought to come back as one of the new owners thought the previous one was more useful. There is a long list of expired domains on almost every domain hosting site like GoDaddy etc.

Top Bottom