• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How to find a profitable niche?

I am interested in Affiliate marketing, which is one of the most profitable ways for earning money online. However the competition is more and I have to find a good niche that will give good revenue.

What are the factors I should consider to find a profitable niche for Affiliate Marketing?

Binu

You should consider about the number. How many customers do you have, how many customer can you reach. Unless your list is big, you can never make money from affiliate marketing.

I am interested in Affiliate marketing, which is one of the most profitable ways for earning money online. However the competition is more and I have to find a good niche that will give good revenue.

What are the factors I should consider to find a profitable niche for Affiliate Marketing?
Do you have a website or a blog that gets loads of organic and human traffic? You can always place affiliate banners on your websites. If you have high traffic and your niche is something like health related, you can make a lot of money. Health related niches always pay good.

turnb43

A really great way of finding niches I'd recommend is google trends/google adwords, pretty self explanatory so I don't feel I need to add anything more. Additionally as another point though any current trend, a good example of which would be Pokemon Go! would also be huge provided you gained first mover advantage.

Turnb43 already beat me to it. I was going to suggest the same thing they suggested. You can always Google what is popular but one thing I think you should consider. Having to compete with the competition. Are you in a position to be able to make yourself stand out from the competition?

In affiliate marketing, firstly, you need to have your own website. Do you have it? If yes, well & good. Also, there should be sufficient traffic to website, which would be interested in information provided on website.

Many people jump on the bandwagon for trendy stuff and fads. The popularity will decrease over time. It might be worthwhile in the short term, if you plan to add to the site or make new ones for various new trends. Otherwise, I'd look for a niche topic that's a bit more evergreen instead of trendy.

There are tons of things that remain popular after many years. Think of something people need and that they will buy again. Find out how saturated that market is. If there is some new angle you can approach or some addon for a popular product, consider things like that.

Top Bottom