• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How to active facebook page

I have two Facebook page one with 100k likes and another have 2k likes, but the reach is very low less than 1k, so I want to know how can I activ it and increase reach

I'm going to tell you the same thing that I have recently told another member on this forum with a similar question, what you should try to do is post your link in lots of Facebook groups. Tell them what your page is about and post the link to your page, and if they're interested, they will check it out

Get them to participate. Post unique and interesting content on your Facebook page. Do a lot of internet marketing. Keep your page really active so as not to lose members.

lludawg

First of all, are all of your likes real? If you bought fake likes, you made a huge mistake.

Facebook makes it so that when you post, only about 10% if your fans will see that post. I am facing a similar problem because on my page with 2000 likes, only about 100-200 people see each of my posts. The trick is to post regularly. Posting 1-3 times per day, every day, will ensure that most of your fans will see your content. I recommend sharing a lot of pictures rather than purely links.

Please allow me to ask this - what do you get with that many Likes in your Facebook page? I am not a materialistic person and I was also like that before when I had created my first Facebook page. But when it got hundreds of likes, that got me thinking... what do I get out of that? And even my daily posts that get more than 50 likes, I am also thinking that it might be a waste of time? There are hundreds, if not thousands, of sites that I could earn from, so why waste my time on Facebook.

Just my thoughts, no offense meant.

you can increase your reach by boosting your page or post. You can target demography, location and interest while boosting your page and post. You can also increase the reach by sharing useful and informative contents. Visual media works better on social media, try sharing interesting videos and photos.

Top Bottom