• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How productive is the site called blogjob?

Of late, I am hearing a lot about the site called BlogJob. I have taken a tour around the site, and it looked similar to a site called Dailytwocents. So far, I am a bit skeptical about the earning potential of the site. There are different reward menu listed on the site, but I could not understand the value of a point in terms of cents. An article of 300 words will give 50 points, so before taking a leap I must know the monetary value of the points.

Is there anyone who can guide me in this aspect? Your input and advice is welcome.

I would imagine the points system would be explained on the actual sites itself, is there not a FAQ page or their own forum explaining how the system works?

The issue with sites that pay for you to write an article, is that there's a lot of competition out there at the moment and a lot of the time your not earning much for the quality and length of article that they want.

The 50 points you earn for posting an article (with a minimum of 300 words) is equivalent to 25 cents. The minimum payout is $25 so by straight computation, you need to post 100 articles for a payout. However, there are other means of earning. And as you mentioned Daily Two Cents, yes, it is similar since you can earn points when your post gets comments, when you gain friends, etc. Clearly, interaction is encouraged so the members could earn more aside from posting articles.

I would imagine the points system would be explained on the actual sites itself, is there not a FAQ page or their own forum explaining how the system works?

The issue with sites that pay for you to write an article, is that there's a lot of competition out there at the moment and a lot of the time your not earning much for the quality and length of article that they want.
In my hawk's eye view (Which I have developed over a period of time after facing some online scamming issues), I could not manage to find out the value of each point over there.
However, their reward page clearly defined the reinforcements against points. There is a wide range of rewards depending on the slab of points, though it didn't give the idea of the value of each point.

The 50 points you earn for posting an article (with a minimum of 300 words) is equivalent to 25 cents. The minimum payout is $25 so by straight computation, you need to post 100 articles for a payout. However, there are other means of earning. And as you mentioned Daily Two Cents, yes, it is similar since you can earn points when your post gets comments, when you gain friends, etc. Clearly, interaction is encouraged so the members could earn more aside from posting articles.
Thank you @ Alexandoy, your detailed reply has met all my queries regarding the point system of the site. The simple arithmetic will positively help me to think about the worth of writing 100 articles of 300 words each for a payout of 25$. I have found some other methods of adding up points, but they are too less to aid to reach to the target.

deepa

Blogjob is good enough and has paid many members. We can make a payout easily by writing articles and also referring visitors to the site. For this, we need to share our content and if possible, others' too.

Interaction will help you reach payout easily. As for daily two cents, they keep changing their schemes and this puts off members. As of now, blog job is a very happening site.

I am on this site. For three months, I regularly published articles and reached payment threshold of $100. Actually,you can ask cash out when you reach 5000 points, which is $25 on paypal. However, 10000 points means $100,therefore, I waited until I accumulated 10000 points. You can also claim $10 gift cards upon reaching 2500 points. I cannot say about this site until I receive money. However, I know many people who has been paid.

deepa

I am on this site. For three months, I regularly published articles and reached payment threshold of $100. Actually,you can ask cash out when you reach 5000 points, which is $25 on paypal. However, 10000 points means $100,therefore, I waited until I accumulated 10000 points. You can also claim $10 gift cards upon reaching 2500 points. I cannot say about this site until I receive money. However, I know many people who has been paid.
Have you cashed out and how fast did you get the money, if you did so? I think waiting till we reach 100$ is the best idea because the point ratio makes sense. I hope I get the time to write often. Forum wheel seemed the better option to me though. My only wish is that spammers are routed out.

Blogjob is an article writing site which is gaining popularity nowadays. But it is different from Dailytwocents which is a pay per view site. In Bogjob you are paid upfront for an article of 300 words with 50 points which is equivalents to $0.25. It is quite interesting to note that you can withdraw when you accumulate 5000 points for $25 or at 10000 points for $100. So when you withdraw at 10k pints, you are getting $.01 per point.

Blogjob as of now is a legit site and pays on time, mostly within 48 hours. I think one of the important drawbacks is that at first you can only earn 150 points per day by posting 3 articles. But as you progress, your daily point limit will be increased.

If you cash out when you reach 10000 points, value of once point is one cents. The site has 150 points restriction for a beginner, which means you can earn $1.5 every day. I am on this site and have cashed out $200. There are no tough writing rules except that it should be original.

I have heard from my friends that blogjob is a good site. Though I tried to join there recently I got message that they are not accepting new member registrations for the time being. So I should wait.

Top Bottom