• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How much time do you spend on social media sites?

akasha24

How much time do you spend on social media sites daily? Do you check multiple sites or do you only check one or 2 social media sites on a daily basis? How many times do you log in to each a day?

The site I check most frequently each day is Facebook. This doesn't necessarily mean that I'm active, but I do log in multiple times. When my phone was working, I would be active on Instagram too.

How about you?

serbog

I don't really spend much time on social medias. I only use Facebook to ask my friends what do we have for school or something like that. I don't ever post something on Facebook and I don't even have a photo on it.

I am not a big fan of social media sites. The only site I use is Facebook because most of my friends are on Facebook. Daily I spend around half an hour on Facebook, just to get in touch with my friends and update myself. I was active in the paid social media site called Whzon earlier, but left the site as the earning potential was quite low.

On the other hand, I use to spend a lot of time on various forums, especially technology related ones. I am keen to keep myself updated of the latest happenings in technology world. They are also a good troubleshooting guide.

vinisouz

I'm a big user of social networks. I usually spend a lot of time checking my Instagram, Whatsapp and Facebook.
I have a phone with a good camera, so I share several photos on social networks, you can check my photos with #zeislenses #pureviewzeiss.

Mihailo

I spend like 5h on facebook and twitter. Usually I chat with friends. I don't post photos often. I am trying to delete my account to have a better life :D

I have a Facebook account and a Twitter account too. But I am not using my Twitter because I don't see it beneficial to me. With the Facebook account, that is my link to my circle, particularly to relatives and friends who are abroad or in the provinces so I drop a visit each day just to check on the messages and their posts as well. Besides, my Facebook friends are also awaiting my post for the day which they say are always interesting. From my estimate, I spend about 30 minutes each day in Facebook.

In fact I was spending a lot of my time on the paid social media site called Whzon. But I left the site as the earning potential was quite low there. Moreover, I am not impressed with the overall design of the site and complex rules they have. I have seen a lot of negative reviews about Whzon and I think it is not worth to spend time there. Nowadays I spend most of my time on forums. I also limited my time on my Facebook account due to lack of time.

Not a lot of time as I used to before, I have neglected most of my social media sites, and tend to only go on there when I have a direct interaction from someone, if not I do not see myself, going on there to do anything, but once in awhile I do go on, due to boredom.

ray

I use 5-6 minutes on each of my 10+ sites checking my followers, messages and new updates. I am taking full advantage of every site sharing my links. In most cases I do it right from my article pages but I spare my friends and relatives that's why I spare Facebook as I do not want to spam my offline friends and relatives with my junk. I am seriously planning another FB account however that is not much of a great sharing site. People like your posts at most but none cares to go in.

I have accounts in Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus, but I am not much active in any of these sites. Whenever I am working on other sites and forums, I just spend few minutes in between in Facebook to see its latest face. Wandering there for about five minutes, watching the colorful world of facts, fantasies and pretensions, I vanish from the scene and proceed with my other site activities.

gabr1ela1

I think all the time I spend it on websites Facebook and gaption think that they are the ones you have installed on your phone and get notifications every time you turn on the phone or turn on the net, like a few hours they spend on Facebook, talking to friends, family is out of the country.

ray

There are at least 10-12 sites where I go everyday but never active for more than 30 seconds at every visit. I go there for sharing my work and that's about all. In the mean time I check if any of my friends left any messages for me.

Not counting YouTube, I would say I spend almost no time on social media sites. I might sign in to Facebook for 10 minutes or so in a day but I generally find it boring nowadays. However, I do spend some time on YouTube as it has become one of my main sources of information and entertainment.

In past I was used to give them more time. But now I found them little boring. So I open these social sites once in two days and that also for getting updates from others. I just used to open the site for few minutes and close it. These days I am not getting any interest in these kind of sites unless they provide something new.

I spend relatively little time on social media than on forums. I find social media sites to be a waste of time with many contents just flowing through your feed. I prefer forums whereby you can choose and select discussions that I am interested in.

pecan

How much time do you spend on social media sites daily? Do you check multiple sites or do you only check one or 2 social media sites on a daily basis? How many times do you log in to each a day?

The site I check most frequently each day is Facebook. This doesn't necessarily mean that I'm active, but I do log in multiple times. When my phone was working, I would be active on Instagram too.

How about you?
I don't know how much daily I spend on the social sites, but I can say that I spend most of my weekends online because then I have time. I check multiple sites and I go to the Facebook, eBay and a few online forums and I read the news sites a lot.
Recently I signed up with one really nice movie website, where you can also post about your favorite movies if you are interested. I saw a big number of a very eloquent writers and it open a whole new perspective to a movie industry for me.

I don't use Instagram.

dannixx55

I don't spend much time on social media sites because am always studying or doing my assingment online everytime, If I get bored I just watch movies and series on netflix or maybe watch some funny videos on YouTube I only go to social media sites like Facebook when I wake up in the morning to read news articles from pages like cnn, abc,fox etc..

Top Bottom