• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How much time do you spend building seo?

lludawg

I don't spend crazy amounts of time working on my search engine optimization because I prefer using that time to create quality content. However, I'd say I spend on average of 1-3 hours per week building links and doing social media promoting. Forum posting/advertising and YouTube marketing are my main ways of increasing SEO. How about you?

Like you, I also do not mind SEO keywords and that would only distract me from my writing. But I notice that SEO of my blogs are very low, that they always appear in the higher pages and never in the first page of the list. But my articles in some websites normally appear in the first page. I'm still investigating on the difference as regards the search engine list. Perhaps I'm doing something right with those articles that I can apply to my blogs.

cwvps

When I put everything together, all the sites, creating content, on and off page SEO, for all the clients, I'd say I spend a lot of time. 15 hours a week for sure.

jb23k

I usually only spend a moderate amount of time doing this. I think that it's necessary in order to get your blog or website found. I know that if you want to make money online you have to learn SEO. The more you do it the more it works for you, but I'm really not trying to make money that way. I guess it depends on what your trying to do.

Dewlance

I try to spend at least 2 hours each day but sometimes I take a holiday for whole week from doing any SEO work. I spend lot of time on solving tickets, checking orders, etc.

I think I did not take any holiday from last 6 years because of I get at lest 30 tickets each day.

fabio

Like you, I also do not mind SEO keywords and that would only distract me from my writing. But I notice that SEO of my blogs are very low, that they always appear in the higher pages and never in the first page of the list. But my articles in some websites normally appear in the first page. I'm still investigating on the difference as regards the search engine list. Perhaps I'm doing something right with those articles that I can apply to my blogs.
Chances are that these websites just have better ranked domains. The domain authority have a lot of weight in how Google will rank a page.

It depends on what I have published or written. If I want to content to pull massive traffic,I definitely give time to the content. However if the content I have is on a topic that cannot attract search engine traffic,I don't spend time on SEO.

I work as a SEO 8 hours a day, 5 days per week. But I also have private clients and personal projects. So yeah, I spend a lot of time doing SEO.

Top Bottom