• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How many words do you key in a day?

My target is 1000 words per day.

Now, those registrations in multiple writing sites have left me with little time to meet the daily checklist of my online works. Content writing is one of the most legit and fruitful ways of earning wage online. So, I am trying hard to key in more and more words a day to give a boost to my bank balance. Sometimes, it becomes difficult to churn out new ideas, but, so far I have managed to maintain a steady thrust on my brain power. Till the time it shrinks, I am hopeful of continuing the process.

I am a fast writer and although I don't count the words I write in a day, it is safe to say that I write more than 1,000 words when I am in the mood, that means I have no pending work or backlog. But when I suffer from a burnout, I can only write a few, maybe less than 500 words. Now I am pacing myself because it is not good to write so much everyday, my mind will dry up and I might end up writing gibberish or worse, trash. When I cannot think of a good comment to write then I just read the posts.

I also don't really count how many words I write either, I just find something that interests me and start writing.

Having said that I don't write professionally or for a living or anything like that so I do go some days without writing anything at all online.

I may not be counting the words I am keying in but I am pretty sure I regularly key in more than 1000 words. In Blogjob, I write 3 articles not going below 300 words. I even exceed 400 words in some articles.

Aside from writing articles, I am writing my opinions on different forum sites which includes this site. So far, I am writing and commenting in total of 4 forum sites a day. If I am going to sum up all the worda, I am likely to write 2000 words in a day.

Rubie

Who would actually count the words they are keying? Well, not unless you are taking a narrative examination that requires you to key in a specified number of words. I don't know exactly how many words I key in a day. As an estimate, I think a range from 500 to 1000 words a day depending on my eagerness to express my ideas.

I really don't count my words. If it is a topic I am interested in that I am writing about I just go with it until I have written everything I want to say.

I can write about 2000-2500 words a day but I do not bother to count the words daily. I regularly participate in few forums and also write for some sites. My concern is more on the quality rather than quantity.

I can write about 2000-2500 words a day but I do not bother to count the words daily. I regularly participate in few forums and also write for some sites. My concern is more on the quality rather than quantity.
I do see you in other sites and I like your articulateness. I don't count the words too. At least not going below 300 words per articles. Sometimes, I write an article at ablove 500 or 600 words despite only requiring 300 words as minimum.

ray

I have posted up to 6000 words in a day although my speed is 40 per/m or so but I try to concentrate on topic while doing my writing. I write better on management related topics. Once in flow I can write 500 words or more every 20 minutes. Writing something out of my niche is a difficult task that I avoid generally.

I have posted up to 6000 words in a day although my speed is 40 per/m or so but I try to concentrate on topic while doing my writing. I write better on management related topics. Once in flow I can write 500 words or more every 20 minutes. Writing something out of my niche is a difficult task that I avoid generally.
6,000 words are a lot. 1,000 words a day for me is even hard to reach as I do other works. If something requires researching it is even harder. What more if out of my niche? I did write a 1,000-word article back then as I write as freelance, it took me a lot of time until I finished it as the topic is out of my niche.

I do see you in other sites and I like your articulateness. I don't count the words too. At least not going below 300 words per articles. Sometimes, I write an article at ablove 500 or 600 words despite only requiring 300 words as minimum.
Thanks for your compliments, @ipol12.
Actually it depends on the site where we write and the minimum word requirement they prescribe. I think people like to read articles of 300-1000 words without any disinterest, provided we present it well and also include some images.

Thanks for your compliments, @ipol12.
Actually it depends on the site where we write and the minimum word requirement they prescribe. I think people like to read articles of 300-1000 words without any disinterest, provided we present it well and also include some images.
I do write articles with 300 or even more in a site as they require a minimum of 300 words. But writing something like 1,000 words, I don't think I am able to do that. 1,000 words with different kinds of topics is okay for me. But for just one topic, I don't think I am able to post that. Lol!

ray

6,000 words are a lot. 1,000 words a day for me is even hard to reach as I do other works. If something requires researching it is even harder. What more if out of my niche? I did write a 1,000-word article back then as I write as freelance, it took me a lot of time until I finished it as the topic is out of my niche.
I agree, but I had a challenge thrown at me and another writer from a site where I had to post 30 articles having 5000+ words in 20 days to qualify for the bonus. We both qualified as we both managed 40+ articles within stipulated time. That was a tiring time but worth we went for that.

gabr1ela1

I got to write and 1,000 words a day, but sometimes I have no idea if or my brain gets tired, and this can slow me, but not always.
I love to write and I really want to get more words a day, because really I am interested in the final result.

To be frank I am completely out of article writing jobs nowadays. I focus more on forum posting works which do not demand long hours of working. It is less tedious and more flexible I think. Moreover, I feel it gives the opportunity to enhance our awareness on a variety of subjects while discussing things with other members. In forum writing, earning is almost instant and you don't have to wait for somebody to view your posts to get some money. The pay structure is very transparent So, paid to post forum is my focus point now.

If I am in a mood and I have time I can churn up to 2000 words in a day. However, normally, I writer around 1200 words in a day. Some times I don't write anything new for weeks sometime I continuously write and finish 10000 words short story just in a week.

Averagely I write more than 2000 words daily since I'm on more than 5 writing sites.i try to complete the daily tasks assigned to me on each site and this means more writing and keying in words.So I will so I write alot daily and I thanked my power House my brain.

I write a 600-word article/day, the requirement is only 500, but I would like to exceed a little to show off LOL. Then add the forums that I am signed up with, pretty much over a 1,000 words I guess.

For me, I think that I can write to as much as when time permits me to do so. It is something that is not going to be easy for me to handle, but I always have that belief that there is nothing impossible as long as we are giving it the necessary attention. 1000 words is something that is great to try on a daily basis.

Averagely I write more than 2000 words daily since I'm on more than 5 writing sites.i try to complete the daily tasks assigned to me on each site and this means more writing and keying in words.So I will so I write alot daily and I thanked my power House my brain.
That is amazing! I have noticed that we can get to make our writing easy and simple when we devote the necessary time to it. Writing 2000 words in a day is something that I would say that it is not easy to achieve, but still possible as long as we put the effort needed.

Top Bottom