• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How many posts for a blog?

how many articles should a blog publish before engaging in marketing activities? i posted 10 articles when i started sharing on facebook.

I don't think the number of blogs matter when it comes to marketing. It depends on the frequency of your updates. If you are updating on a daily basis then it is okay to promote your blogsite even with just 1 post yet since you will be posting on the next day. I guess that's also applies for a weekly update. The importance of promoting your blog is to get interested readers. So if your post is interesting, they would come back the next day or the next week for your next post.

Marketing a blog depends on the owner if he/she posted a number of posts. It doesn't matter to me if I already posted just a single article or even 10. With 10 posts, its positive effect is there are various of articles already to choose from. If an audience, liked two or three posts, he/she will keep coming back, depending on what kind of articles you have posted.

It's not also a problem if you only posted one article. From time to time, you can pick-up more audience through effective marketing.

I think it is not quantity but quality that matters. If the content is of high quality readers will be anxious to read more from you and will expect another soon. So depending on your frequent update with unique contents, more audience will be attracted.

You can start with just one. Write a teaser and share, for example: "I have launched my blog and this is my first post." When I published my first post and shared on facebook, I received more than 100 views in day one.

Binu

Content promotion and marketing starts from day one, the moment you launch your website and publish your first post. However, you will have to wait until you have a good numbers of articles to apply for ad networks.

how many articles should a blog publish before engaging in marketing activities? i posted 10 articles when i started sharing on facebook.
I don't go with the numbers! I prefer quality is better then quantity. So i generally used one article for one website. And i have my own blog on my website so i dont publish my content on other website.

Depends on what marketing activities are you referring too. But also how poplar your blog is, because if you have 10 articles and almost no view or comment to speak off, what marketing activities can you engage in?

ray

I agree with Binu I concentrate on marketing before I start any advert on them because the adverts you get are based on your quantity/quality and the number of visitors. I never hurry running adverts as long I am myself satisfied with my own performance.

pecan

I took a look at one of the writing/blogging blogs on my list which says that it is the best to produce 50 quality posts / pages per blog about one the same topic and then to promote it.
So, to elaborate, if you have only ten articles on your blog it is not enough to attract and keep visitors surfing.
But, you can always add more widgets, more addition pages so it counts as well.

I update my blog daily because this is one way of getting stable readers.i take example from myself if a blogsite is updated daily, it becomes my daily go to blog.So just keep updating daily and share the published post or posts all over the internet.

Do not focus at the quantity of posts your must make, however rather focus at the great quality to publish. One publish consistent with month can deliver in greater site visitors than one per day. studies, quality of the content material and advertising should be the genuine hours for every publish, not simply writing filler reproduction.

Top Bottom