• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How many blogs do you have?

akasha24

Do you have more than one blog? What are your blogs about? Are they successful? If they are, how were you able to drive traffic to them?

I have two blogs. One is about making money online and the other is a collection of my poems, songs and youtube videos. I try to post them to communities on Google plus and Facebook mainly.

My first blog is where I showcase my science fiction and fantasy stories that's why I named it Fantascific. It was getting a good number of views in the first year because I was promoting it via email. The second blog I created was about our pets so I named it petizone. This one got more hits than the first blog and for a while, it has a group of loyal readers. Unfortunately I was not able to sustain the updates so it lies stagnating for now. The third blog is all about my brand of humor so I named it waheehee.

Currently, I have three blog sites. The first blog that I created was about music news, which is my forte. I used Bloggerto set up that site, however, it is not monetized yet. The time I joined Blogjob, I created a new site which is, again, about music. I am showcasing my knowledge about mainstream music, the hits and misses of some artists, and trivias that many fans doesn't know. After some few weeks, I created another site through Blogjob which is more on my thoughts and opinions on some issues and personal experiences to learn from.

I have several blogs on Blogjob. I write about things I am passionate about. If you write good quality, informative articles you will get views. Be sure to keep writing fresh articles and on subjects that are not written about alot.

I have several blogs on Blogjob. I write about things I am passionate about. If you write good quality, informative articles you will get views. Be sure to keep writing fresh articles and on subjects that are not written about alot.
Hi Melissa! If you don't mind, may I know how many blogs have you already made on Blogjob? In total, how many views you already accumulated? I am checking my stats but it loads forever until you give up waiting. The last time I checked it, I had more than 700 views, and that was just in two weeks.

I haven't really checked lately. I've been concentrating on writing and trying to get enough points to cash out. @ipol12
I will look for you there Melissa. I am a regular member in that site too. I created 2 blogs. I am close to reach 5000 points but will wait for 10000 points to withdraw my points.

To add up to this thread, I am planning to make another blog. I cannot open my old blog which was not monetized yet. I think it is best to start a new blog site than continue with my struggling old blog site.

nailah783

I have a few blogs, and I try to market them wherever I can find. Even in the forums I go to. I usually market them through the posts but only if it makes sense. It is working.

J Greig

In my opinion, it is not recommended to run more than 2 blogs at any one time. I had the experience of running multiple blogs at the same time and I must say, it's very stressful keeping track of them all at once. I find owning just one or two is a manageable load, which also gives you free time for doing other duties.

If you require more than 2 blogs, make sure you have enough free time, because if they become a success, you will need to put more time into them making sure everything is up to date, you are posting regularly and you are keeping it clean of spam.

cwvps

I have 3 blogs now. Actually, one personal blog and two websites with blogs on them. I have a schedule and I admit it's really tough sometimes to get on top of everything, but I enjoy each second creating content on each of them. True, just one of them is really successful, but let's see what happens.

Top Bottom