• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How long have you been with your current web hosting company?

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
How long have you been with your current web hosting company?
Which hosting company did you like the most and why?

nytegeek

I use more than one. The oldest is through a friend that is hosting a site free of charge for me. I can't argue with the price.

go4hosting is one of my favorite hosting company and i have been with this company since 5 years . I am fully satisfied with the facilities and recommend to go for it for best hosting solutions

Last edited by a moderator:

Dewlance

From last 2 years. I use them and I want to use their services forever.

Comforthost.net is in my favorite list.

I have been with my current web hosting company for more than an year now.
Our forum celebrated it's first birthday after all.
I used webs and biz.nf before. Both of them are really good when compared to my current hosting company and that is godaddy.
I would recommend both webs and biz.nf for others :D

I am a namecheap customer, I have been with company for few months, However, I am very satisfied with their service and customer care. I hope to continue with them for many years.

MeowsePad

I have been using HawkHost since 2011. I am very satisfied with them and plan to use them for all my future sites. :) They have excellent support, and they're pretty cheap.

tony

I have been with my current hosting company for a year now. I haven't use more than one hosting company and I don't think I am in a better position to know which is more preferable since all my experience has been with one.

fuzyon

I've been using Digital Ocean for a couple of years now and I'm very satisfied with their services. Since my sites are high maintenance I have to go with the $20/mo plan but I don't regret it one bit since it's a good investment.
I used HostGator in the past but I wasn't that impressed by their services.

PlayBall

I have been with them for about 4 years. They are a Canadian based company and since I am Canadian I thought I should support them. They have been great. They have really fast reliable service and the customer service are all really professional.

Mine is GoDaddy. I have been in this web hosting company for five years. It hosted my two sites, one from blogspot and the other one is from wordpress. I am very satisfied with their service. I find no problem regarding their hosting which is very commendable.

Top Bottom