• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How does the forum-posting help you?

Since the time I have found the opportunities of writing in the forums, my online money hunting mission has got a direction. The days when there is no other way to add cents on my balance, writing in the forums becomes the sole solace.

This form of online earning avenue has helped me in some other ways too. The information provided in these forums has given some crucial clue of a few sources, which helped to add a boost to the wage earned through the internet. The opinions and reviews come very handy to judge the authenticity of a site before joining. Overall, forum-posting has made me aware of the potential of the online world.

Have you read my thread on Whzon? It's a fairly good site that is the social media type. No need for sensible posts because it is not a forum. It's actually a relaxing site for me. But in fairness to forums, it is one good way of earning good money since paid forum posting can make you earn substantial amount in a day. I used to be an addict in forum posting but I have relaxed somehow and now trying to just enjoy myself like what I do when I am conversing with someone. I choose the topic that I like most.

Have you read my thread on Whzon? It's a fairly good site that is the social media type. No need for sensible posts because it is not a forum. It's actually a relaxing site for me. But in fairness to forums, it is one good way of earning good money since paid forum posting can make you earn substantial amount in a day. I used to be an addict in forum posting but I have relaxed somehow and now trying to just enjoy myself like what I do when I am conversing with someone. I choose the topic that I like most.
Actually, I am not a member of of Whzon as of now. There are mixed reviews about the site, which kept me apprehensive about joining the place, so far.
Is the site more like Bubblews where one can earn through 'likes' from a post? After the sink of Bubblews, I kept myself out of revenue sharing sites, but if Whzon is promising, an attempt could be given, at least till the first cash-out limit is reached.

Actually, I am not a member of of Whzon as of now. There are mixed reviews about the site, which kept me apprehensive about joining the place, so far.
Is the site more like Bubblews where one can earn through 'likes' from a post? After the sink of Bubblews, I kept myself out of revenue sharing sites, but if Whzon is promising, an attempt could be given, at least till the first cash-out limit is reached.
As I had been posting from time to time, Whzon is an honest to goodness social media site where you can earn money. I had already encashed $140 (Canadian dollars) in total so I am defending the site because I have earned from it unlike Bubblews who would make you wait for 2 months after redemption.. and eventually would not pay you. Whzon is a legit site where you can post photos. And for every like your post gets, you earn 4 cents. So if your post gets 10 likes then you earn 40 cents. That simple.

As I had been posting from time to time, Whzon is an honest to goodness social media site where you can earn money. I had already encashed $140 (Canadian dollars) in total so I am defending the site because I have earned from it unlike Bubblews who would make you wait for 2 months after redemption.. and eventually would not pay you. Whzon is a legit site where you can post photos. And for every like your post gets, you earn 4 cents. So if your post gets 10 likes then you earn 40 cents. That simple.
I'm still not entirely sure how this site works, as you say you get 4 cents for every like you get, on the actual site it says that you don't, and thinking about it don't see how you can either.

If you did, then wouldn't every member just click like on every post, hoping they'd get the same amount of likes back?

I'm not saying it's not a good site, I'd just want to be 100% sure on how it worked before I thought about joining.

Did you know I am a member of multiple non profit forums. Those forums dont pay me money but I am in those forums because I love talking to people with the same interest and passion. None of my friends watches the same Tv shows as me. I am too embarrassed to talk about the paranormal with my family and friends. Whenever I talk about making money online, people who knows me will laugh at me and say its too good to be true even if I show them my earnings. Forums gave me a sense of belonging because I can talk about topics I am embarrassed to talk about in person.

I think a lot of people will turn to forums when they want advice or to talk about subjects that they're interested in, but don't think they can talk to any of their friends about.

That's one of the reasons that I was saying in another thread, that's why social media and forums can exist side by side, they both offer the user different things.

I'm still not entirely sure how this site works, as you say you get 4 cents for every like you get, on the actual site it says that you don't, and thinking about it don't see how you can either.

If you did, then wouldn't every member just click like on every post, hoping they'd get the same amount of likes back?

I'm not saying it's not a good site, I'd just want to be 100% sure on how it worked before I thought about joining.
I don't understand what you are saying about the actual site. When have you checked the site on the pay rate? In the past weeks there were fluctuations that there was a time that you are paid 1 cent per like but now... wait, let me check.... a regular member is paid 5 cents for every like, that's the current rate now. For a quality member like me, I get 8 cents for every like. And with the clicking of likes, yes, that's how the system works - you click on mine and I will click on yours.

I just checked on the FAQ page on the front screen as I haven't got an account, and that's just what it says on there, although that might well be out of date, as you say.

The question is...Do I get paid for every like? Their reply was no, you can't click like for everything and others can't like everything you post. You may get banned.

Another question is...Is it like for like? Their reply again was no, you can't trade likes, I like yours and as you like mine, do that and you may get banned.

That's why I was unsure how it actually worked.

Forum posting helps me a lot in developing my creative thinking. I am presently active in few forums. Forums help us widen our world and open our eyes and mind towards everything in the universe. We become familiar with a plethora of topics and become capable to express our views on every post immediately. Also, forums give me a lot of good friends belonging to different corners of the planet.

I am a big fan of technology forums that discuss topics on OS like Windows, Android, iOS etc and also topics on computer and laptop maintenance. I have been member to a number of technology forums. The most important advantage is that you can get candid review of devices as they hit the market. They are excellent troubleshooters too. In a number of times I got guidance from technology forums. What you have to do is to just post a thread explaining your problem and you will get your concerns addressed within no time.

Advantages of forum postings are:
You can earn from posting (many forums pay you for posting)
You can promote your site or article via signature (many forums allow you to share signature)

Binu

If you can find a good forum that pays you to post, forums can be a good source of income. You can also use forum as a platform to market your product or service

Binu

If you can find a good forum that pays you to post, forums can be a good source of income. You can also use forum as a platform to market your product or service

Binu

Binu

Binu

ray

Did you know I am a member of multiple non profit forums. Those forums dont pay me money but I am in those forums because I love talking to people with the same interest and passion. None of my friends watches the same Tv shows as me. I am too embarrassed to talk about the paranormal with my family and friends. Whenever I talk about making money online, people who knows me will laugh at me and say its too good to be true even if I show them my earnings. Forums gave me a sense of belonging because I can talk about topics I am embarrassed to talk about in person.
Same as you, I am also on many forums just for the sake of having a first hand view of the user that you cannot do despite making multiple searches on the internet but never reach to right kind of site. I am getting to know about various opportunities including money and qualification criteria in forums and taking full advantage.

Being part of a community is pretty cool. I always loved forums, they are a great way to learn stuff and stay informed on different subjects.
You can also promote your stuff after you and get feedback from others.

If I am looking for information about something that is very hard to find, I would join a forum, about a subject and read up about it on these forums-and sometimes find some bad answers and also some brillant ones as well. I would say seek and you may or shall find,what you are looking for in these niche forums- I have learned a lot while posting and writing, and also found some valuable information and study on these forums as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom