• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How do you get backlinks?

Sharon

I know that a HUGE factor that comes into play when it comes to SEO is the amount of quality backlinks you have to your website, forum, or blog. My question is, how do you get quality backlinks? Do you literally have to reach out website owners and try to get them to link back to your site? Are leaving comments essentially the same thing and can be considered as quality backlinks if you are leaving a genuine comment and relevant content with a link to your site?

The best thing is find your competitor & start to find his backlinks. You can find through mozbar, ahref, mostlyblack & lots more are avaliable.

One of the most used methods of making backlinks is guest blogging. It is one of the most effective ways of creating backlinks. The backlinks made by this method are high quality. They can help increase the ranking of a site. Some backlinks remain there for years. Thus, our site's ranking remains stable and Google loves such backlinks of a site.

ray

I have tried this by writing on my close friends' blogs especially the ones who did not have time for maintaining their own blogs but that brought no results. However, during time of Bubblews the break away groups that started their own groups helped my cause as most of them were on WP sites and when they added me joined my followers list too.

Last edited:
Find all the broken links from your nichie sites and contact the webmaster to replace them with your freshly created links.
Broken links have a bad effect on the overall rankings o=f a website. Google's bot don't like sites, that are full of spam or broken links. They just mess up their work and mostly the site is neglected in SERP's. There are many tools on the internet that can help find broken links. We can easily find broken links and then remove or repair them. In order to maintain our rank in the SERP's.

There are lots of off page activities in seo for creating backlinks. Article, blogging, guest post, forums, directory submission, image sharing, video sharing, infographic submission etc etc

Some of the best ways to get traffic are-
Off-page seo
~~~~~~~~~~~~
>Article posting
>Forum Posting
>Blog commenting
>Guest posting
>Social bookmarking
>Directory submission

Hope these will help you.

The best thing is find your competitor & start to find his backlinks. You can find through mozbar, ahref, mostlyblack & lots more are avaliable.
They are paid tool generally. and if we use their free service we get only few information which is not sufficient to analyze our competitor's backlinks. So i would like to suggest your backlinkwatch tool. it is a free tool and gives you all list of backlinks of your competitors.

Backlinks are most important for website promotion. When we submit our link to different site through different technique like article submission, blog commenting, forum posting etc . After approval of website owner and crawler crawl that link then create a back link.........

Forum posting and article submission are most effective technique. By forum posting and article submission we can create high quality back link. There are many technique available in seo to create back links.

ray

I agree, the best way is to remain in constant touch through writing on different blogs of your interest and prompt them for doing the same by asking questions. Forums are another good way and if they allow you your blog's url as your signature that will be even better.

I always say this, it depends on the niche. But content/products always matter the most. Social media is also a huge factor, and staying just "active" isn't sufficient anymore. I always develop my campaigns in a different way based on the niche. So maybe tell me the niche and I'll give you an idea.

By doing off-page activities like:

Guest blogging
Blog content
Profile creation
Local listing
Image sharing
Blog commenting
Social bookmarking
Directory submission
Classified ads

Top Bottom