• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How do you find the domain names?

I have heard that domain registrars track the names that people search and sometimes even use those names as premium domains to gain more income.
Is that true? If so, how do you find the right domain name without the help of the registrar? Using tools?

I just try to think o something really unique that no one else would have. I usually change the name too. My site is chatterbuzz, I couldn't find TLD with chatterbuzz so I changed it to chattrbuzz and that helped alot.

I just try to think o something really unique that no one else would have. I usually change the name too. My site is chatterbuzz, I couldn't find TLD with chatterbuzz so I changed it to chattrbuzz and that helped alot.
That's a really unique and an effective way for creating a domain name.
I believe I thought I was the first person to come up with my current domain name but I should have known better.

People used it before but they didn't register the popular extensions like .com and .net.

I also hear that domain registrars track the keywords, keyphrase or search terms that people search on the internet and register as domain name. later they sell these domains as premium domains. You can use domain name generator tools to generate domain names. I don't think altering the name to create a new domain name is a god idea.

Cierra2

I usually brainstorm my own or use a generator for ideas. I haven't heard of the facts you mentioned but they may be true.

Top Bottom