• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hostunmetered.net managed unmetered hosting services? Can I rely on them?

Good day,
I want to know about the quality of Hostunmetered.net managed unmetered hosting services.
My budget is $200/mo. 2 TB - HD, 24 GB - RAM, Unmetered - Bandwidth
I am planning to host my huge traffic web site at cheap dedicated hosting account.
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

You can trust Hostunmetered.net service. Their unmetered servers overall are fast and the features are practically endless. When I have encountered errors with scripts I was trying to write or had any problems with a part of their site my tickets were answered within an hour and the responses were helpful.

Absolutely GREAT customer service! I love being able to chat with Hostunmetered.net 24/7 support with almost immediate response. No waiting for a "ticket" to be responded to on most minor issues. I haven't been aware of any outages. Good work!

I'd say they are friendly people, have good service, good value for money and only minor flaws. Hostunmetered.net will serve your demands.
They are always more than happy to negotiate what your account will have - for example same price for half the space and double the bandwidth if this is what you require.

You can trust Hostunmetered.net team. They have their own Data Center located in London, The UK.
They truly show they care about their customers and get more satisfaction about me being happy than just making and taking some money.

I get phone calls from them at least every two months asking me how my service is going.

Top Bottom