• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hi!

aimayaram

I visit this forum because I have a website, and I study web development among other IT subjects. I'm 29 years old for now. I also like to translate documents and write content for a living. Recently, I joined a website called Fiverr, where my gig is to write 100 words of fiction for 5 dollars. So far, no clients, but fortunately, it's not my only way to earn money, just a bonus.

aimayaram

Do you know any website where gigs are fast? I would like to earn money faster of course!

By the way, in one forum you were speaking about where you could not transfer your money from Paypal to your debit card. But did you try with a credit card? Because in Mauritius too, it was not working with a debit card, but it's working for credit cards since 2015. I did a withdraw from my Paypal account to my credit card account, that cost 5 USD on Paypal. Then I went to the ATM with my credit card (which is linked to my Paypal account) and I did a statement first. There it had credited by credit card account, but it's completely invisible in my bank account, because a credit card account is not the same as a bank account. Each card has its account. Then I just withdrew the cash from the ATM, and it decreased the available credit in my credit card.

Do you know any website where gigs are fast? I would like to earn money faster of course!

By the way, in one forum you were speaking about where you could not transfer your money from Paypal to your debit card. But did you try with a credit card? Because in Mauritius too, it was not working with a debit card, but it's working for credit cards since 2015. I did a withdraw from my Paypal account to my credit card account, that cost 5 USD on Paypal. Then I went to the ATM with my credit card (which is linked to my Paypal account) and I did a statement first. There it had credited by credit card account, but it's completely invisible in my bank account, because a credit card account is not the same as a bank account. Each card has its account. Then I just withdrew the cash from the ATM, and it decreased the available credit in my credit card.
Yeah, it's not possible right now to send payment into that my PayPal account, like I can only use it to pay for stuff via my debit card, but to put money into my PayPal account is invalid, which makes it impossible to send payment to my debit card.

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
Great meeting you Aimayaram. Thanks for joining my forum and if you need any thing please contact me and I will be happy to help.

Top Bottom